Windows 10: Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection

Discus and support Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having an issue with my new Windows 11 laptop. I have previosly connected my laptop to my Wi-Fi but when I attempted to log in today it shows it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SidneyWright1, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection

Having an issue with my new Windows 11 laptop. I have previosly connected my laptop to my Wi-Fi but when I attempted to log in today it shows it's not connected and as a result I can't log in. I can't access my computer at all even in safe start mode just tells me I need to download an app when attempting to log in but goes no further Any ideas? I'm a bit stuck Thanks

:)

SidneyWright1, Nov 27, 2021
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. TonyG Win User
    Help logging in with incorrect microsoft account

Thanks for your reply Brink!

Yesterday I did exactly as recommended in the link,
    • Option Three: To Reset Password of your Microsoft Account Online at Microsoft
    This gave me access to the Microsoft account currently displaying on the windows 10 login screen (as tested by logging into outlook in a web browser). The problem is that it doesn't seem to be syncing to the computer in question as I have tried the newly reset password several times over the last 24 h with no luck. I am confident the computer is connected to a working internet connection.

Anything else I can try?

TonyG, Nov 27, 2021
  4. 3mptylord Win User

Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection

Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

I've tried unselecting the option but I didn't fix the issue - nor could I see why it would.

The following things connect to the internet fine:
    • Microsoft Edge (new IE)
    • Chrome
    • Steam's browser and Steam multiplayer games
    • League of Legends launcher, patcher, PVP.net and game client
    • Battle.net
    • Pretty much everything
    What doesn't work:

• Network Center (says I'm not connected)
    • Windows Live Mail (logging in)
    • Outlook (logging in)
    • Notepad 8 (logging in)
    • User Accounts (logging in)
    The issue seems to affect any Microsoft product that tries to connect to Live.

3mptylord, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection

1. Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection - Similar Threads - Can't log Microsoft

2. windows 11 require account login but internet failed to connect due to VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 require account login but internet failed to connect due to VPN: Hi,When I started my Dell computer with Windows 11 system, it requires me login the account this is not happening when installation.But yesterday, I used some VPN service and today when I click login button, the pop up file kept rotating and gave me nothing.Now I cannot login...
  3. windows 11 require account login but internet failed to connect due to VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 require account login but internet failed to connect due to VPN: Hi,When I started my Dell computer with Windows 11 system, it requires me login the account this is not happening when installation.But yesterday, I used some VPN service and today when I click login button, the pop up file kept rotating and gave me nothing.Now I cannot login...
  4. Can't log in to Microsoft account on Windows 11

Can't log in to Microsoft account on Windows 11: good night. Please help, I ran into issues after realizing there was no picture sign-in option. After searching for a solution, I came across an article that instructed me to first turn off Windows Hello. But it doesn't end there; users who have logged in with a Microsoft...
  5. Can't log in to Microsoft account on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Microsoft account on Windows 11: good night. Please help, I ran into issues after realizing there was no picture sign-in option. After searching for a solution, I came across an article that instructed me to first turn off Windows Hello. But it doesn't end there; users who have logged in with a Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft log in internet connection needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft log in internet connection needed: So whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account on my PC or laptop it tells me that the account either doesn't exist or that I need internet connection to log in. when I've been told my account doesn't exist I've tried clicking the option to create account and using the...
  7. Microsoft log in internet connection needed

Microsoft log in internet connection needed: So whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account on my PC or laptop it tells me that the account either doesn't exist or that I need internet connection to log in. when I've been told my account doesn't exist I've tried clicking the option to create account and using the...
  8. Microsoft log in internet connection needed

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Windows 11/Microsoft account due to no internet connection: Having an issue with my new Windows 11 laptop. I have previosly connected my laptop to my Wi-Fi but when I attempted to log in today it shows it's not connected and as a result I can't log in. I can't access my computer at all even in safe start mode just tells me I need to...
  10. Can't log in to desktop, No internet connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to desktop, No internet connection.: Did a fresh install from disk and had to update to 20h2. During the download process of 20h2 I changed log in to a pin through my Microsoft account and never had a password before that. Update went through and installed rebooted and now there is no internet and won't allow...