Windows 10: Can't log into Windows hello

Discus and support Can't log into Windows hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Windows 10 hello screen does not recognize my password or pin. I have tried safe mode I have tried safe mode with networking I have tried the on... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mathkatt, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Mathkatt Win User

Can't log into Windows hello

My Windows 10 hello screen does not recognize my password or pin. I have tried safe mode I have tried safe mode with networking I have tried the on screen keyboard in safe mode with networking. Nothing has gotten me past the login screen. I reset my password with Microsoft just to be sure I had the correct password. Neither the old password nor the new password works on the computer period what else can I try?

:)

Mathkatt, Oct 26, 2020

2. PIN Box Missing - After Update - Windows Hello

Thank you for all the information.

To assist you better with your concern, we suggest that you disable Windows Hello. This should prevent you from getting issues in logging-in to your computer.

To do it, kindly follow the steps below:

• On your Cortana, type "Settings", and then press Enter.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Sign-in options.
    • Disable Windows Hello.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Can't log into Windows hello

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't log into Windows hello

1. Can't log into Windows hello - Similar Threads - Can't log hello

2. I need a Windows Hello pin to log in, but can't make one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a Windows Hello pin to log in, but can't make one?: Hello,I have two computers, and it has been a while since i used one. Now i need it though, when i try to login, i put in my email and my password, and then it says: "using windows hello with your account, if you want to use email to easily and securely access apps, you need...
  3. I need a Windows Hello pin to log in, but can't make one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a Windows Hello pin to log in, but can't make one?: Hello,I have two computers, and it has been a while since i used one. Now i need it though, when i try to login, i put in my email and my password, and then it says: "using windows hello with your account, if you want to use email to easily and securely access apps, you need...
  4. Can't log in to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Windows: I know this is an old problem. I've beaten my head into a wall looking for a resolution.Windows stopped accepting my PIN yesterday. It said the function wasn't working and gave me the option to reset it. But when I tried, Windows said there was something wrong and the...
  5. Can't log in to Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log in to Windows: I know this is an old problem. I've beaten my head into a wall looking for a resolution.Windows stopped accepting my PIN yesterday. It said the function wasn't working and gave me the option to reset it. But when I tried, Windows said there was something wrong and the...
  6. Can't log in to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Windows: I have several problemsFirst, I tried fixing Location Services problem greyed out - cannot be turned on. I tried to reboot into diagnostic mode and when it rebooted, I could not get in any longer. First it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried the...
  7. Can't log in to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to Windows: I have several problemsFirst, I tried fixing Location Services problem greyed out - cannot be turned on. I tried to reboot into diagnostic mode and when it rebooted, I could not get in any longer. First it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried the...
  8. Can't log in to Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can't log in to windows!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in to windows!!!: My laptop was working slowly so I decided to reset my laptop but after the reset my laptop stuck on the asus logo and now when i am trying the troubleshooting opitons it is showing my password is incorrect. I changed my password and used the new password but it is still...
  10. windows hello face log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face log in: Is windows hello face log in work's on Asus ux430ua? My device is not supporting windows hello face log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-log-in/f0e1bb1b-7c09-4933-a052-fe10984a82d8"