Windows 10: Can’t log into windows

Discus and support Can’t log into windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did something very foolish. I acciddently deleted my local accounts and my administrator account is desabled so i can not acces my windows when i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NeerajBhandari1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Can’t log into windows

I did something very foolish. I acciddently deleted my local accounts and my administrator account is desabled so i can not acces my windows when i boot up my laptop it shows administrator account and when i press enter it says “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.“I have windows 10 homeThank you

:)

NeerajBhandari1, Aug 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can’t log into windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Can’t log into windows

1. Can’t log into windows - Similar Threads - Can’t log

2. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  3. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  4. Can’t log into laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into laptop.: My laptop is suddenly asking for my Microsoft password instead of the usual pin. It keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I’ve tested it multiple times and know I typed it in correctly. It wants to do a start-up repair but I can’t get that to happen when it keeps...
  5. Can’t log into laptop.

Can’t log into laptop.: My laptop is suddenly asking for my Microsoft password instead of the usual pin. It keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I’ve tested it multiple times and know I typed it in correctly. It wants to do a start-up repair but I can’t get that to happen when it keeps...
  6. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  7. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  8. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  9. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  10. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...