Windows 10: Can't log into Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't log into Xbox Live in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I always get the error "the system cannot find the file specified" when i try to login. I tried resetting the microsoft store, changing my win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Niclasschößow, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Can't log into Xbox Live

Hey!

I always get the error "the system cannot find the file specified" when i try to login.

I tried resetting the microsoft store, changing my win 10 profile, reinstalling the app.

It also happens when i switch to an other account, same error.

:)

Niclasschößow, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Feb 28, 2021
  3. xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Can't log into Xbox Live

Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't log into Xbox Live

1. Can't log into Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't log Xbox

2. I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages: When my Windows updated to the most recent version, it now will not let me type in my password in the log in box. I can type in my user name but not my password. I am running Windows 11 I thought it did the upgrade when it came out but apparently, it's still Windows...
  3. I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages: When my Windows updated to the most recent version, it now will not let me type in my password in the log in box. I can type in my user name but not my password. I am running Windows 11 I thought it did the upgrade when it came out but apparently, it's still Windows...
  4. I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  6. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  7. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...
  8. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  9. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account, but when I press sign in it says I have to buy it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. System hanging after start XBOX live application or logging in xbox live account in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System hanging after start XBOX live application or logging in xbox live account in...: - fSomehow I identified that system returns back to normal functioning after restart TokenBroker service (web account manager). After that system works fine till next login into xbox account. Event Log has an error at this time: <Event...