Windows 10: Cant log on to network

Discus and support Cant log on to network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1 Hi, have succeeded in setting up 2 new windows 10 pro machines from scratch, and shared the sections that I want shared. (brand new, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jenleonard, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Cant log on to network

1 Hi, have succeeded in setting up 2 new windows 10 pro machines from scratch, and shared the sections that I want shared. (brand new, not upgraded.)with some help from you guys on here. *Redface
    2 Now to log on with my laptop and it asks for domain, I not set it up like that on the the others, this laptop is windows 10 home. Is this why I cant join what was simple to do on the other machines.
    3 I have 4 other machines to upgrade, will I have the same network issue with them
    4 Do I need to purchase full versions for each machine, or is there a upgrade path for me .
    Thanks
    Jenny

:)

jenleonard, Sep 26, 2015

2. here maps doesnt log in

I cant access my favourite places in here maps. It asks to log in into nokia account but it replies network problem. But i have a very good network

nachiappan---01, Sep 26, 2015
  3. E5 cant connect to 3G even the 3G bar show up

E5 cant connect to 3G even the 3G bar show up. It have been a week I still cant log into 3G but able to log into lan network. Even email was hard to setup . Only when my friend recommend to read at the NOKIA forum, then i'm only able to rectify the email
    installation.

Now is 3G I cant connect at all. Is it carrier issue or the phone issue ?

kitkat78_98, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Cant log on to network

1. Cant log on to network - Similar Threads - Cant log network

2. cant log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log in: i have just recently reset my pin but it has said the pin isnt set up when i try to sign in again and the only way to login is by pw or security questions and i dont know either is there a way to log in?...
  3. cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log in: cant login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/0345d1f7-a044-44ff-8647-e33c8da736e1
  4. cant log in

cant log in: cant login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/0345d1f7-a044-44ff-8647-e33c8da736e1
  5. Cant log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log in: Hi!My dad called me earlier this evening it appears that a microsoft account is somehow linked to his windows user account. He said he never set up a pin. He also says he does not have a microsoft account. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in: Hi!My dad called me earlier this evening it appears that a microsoft account is somehow linked to his windows user account. He said he never set up a pin. He also says he does not have a microsoft account. Can anyone help me?...
  7. Cant log in

8. cant log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in: i can log in to my computer just fine but it always tells me theres something wrong with my microsoft account and i need to like re log in but every time i would try to log in i would get a you need to be connected to the internet for this error while im connected but now it...
  9. Cant log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log in: When trying to use my pc i get a notice on the sign in screen that i need to change my password but i didnt set one up for the account I have no way of logging in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/36a7b79a-3261-4ff2-89e8-d0ae692c26e9
  10. Cant log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in: I accidentally installed a virus on my computer and while trying to delete it i reset my computer and it changed my log in passcode so i am unable to get back in and i dont know what to do...