Windows 10: Can't login after battery run out while restarting

Discus and support Can't login after battery run out while restarting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i decided to reset my pc and followed a quick tutorial: I went to Settings/Recovery/Reset this PC - get started. I chose the remove everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AleksandarAvramović, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Can't login after battery run out while restarting

So i decided to reset my pc and followed a quick tutorial:

I went to Settings/Recovery/Reset this PC - get started. I chose the remove everything option and then the remove files and clean drive option.

Everything worked well, after some time Windows started to install agaig. Here is the problem: my laptop wasn't charging so in the middle of the install it turned off, when i placed the charger in and turned on, the login screen was there with Other User. I don't know what to do to enter this account. I used a PIN to enter my previous one.

:)

AleksandarAvramović, Aug 4, 2019

2. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Aug 4, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't login after battery run out while restarting :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login after battery run out while restarting

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't login after battery run out while restarting

1. Can't login after battery run out while restarting - Similar Threads - Can't login battery

2. Can't find battery report after running powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find battery report after running powershell: Why can't I see the battery-report.html in the C: as it says after running the powershell? FYI all files are set to show in the folder, so no file is hidden....
  3. Can't find battery report after running powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find battery report after running powershell: Why can't I see the battery-report.html in the C: as it says after running the powershell? FYI all files are set to show in the folder, so no file is hidden....
  4. Can't find battery report after running powershell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows can't open after battery runs out while updating in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't open after battery runs out while updating in windows 11.: Sorry for my bad englishSo while updating, i forgot to charge the laptop and it's battery runs out. When i tried to open it again, it only show black screen, and then windows "preparing automatic repair", and have tried "Reset this Pc", "Uninstall update", go to safe mode,...
  6. Windows can't open after battery runs out while updating in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't open after battery runs out while updating in windows 11.: Sorry for my bad englishSo while updating, i forgot to charge the laptop and it's battery runs out. When i tried to open it again, it only show black screen, and then windows "preparing automatic repair", and have tried "Reset this Pc", "Uninstall update", go to safe mode,...
  7. After locking Win10, can't login again without restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After locking Win10, can't login again without restart: Hi, I normally lock my computer and login in back, it's been like that for years. But in the past few days, after locking the computer, the login screen says "Please enter your signin information..." and there is a button that seems to hide the password field. Also the...
  8. Can't Login After Force Restart on Windows 10

Can't Login After Force Restart on Windows 10: Hello , I am having problems with logging into my Microsoft account on my Laptop. I have entered the correct password, still I get a message the Password is Wrong, I changed the password from the Microsoft account which is on my mobile, still they say the password is...
  9. Battery is running out fast

Battery is running out fast: (HP Envy. Windows 10, v. 1803) It takes about half an hour for my battery to get 30%, then the system turns off. I went to the battery setting but couldn’t do anything. Do I need to replace the battery or you can suggest a different solution? Thanks!...
  10. Restarts after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restarts after login: After i login on a new computer i just bought, for some reason, it restarts! Ive tried lots of things, and i dont have a usb with windows 10 on it either so i dont know what yo exactly do except finding help, so if anyone can help im all open for it....