Windows 10: Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11

Discus and support Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled Windows 11 using the Cloud Install option, but I cannot get past the Microsoft sign in screen asking for a work or school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TJackson1_084, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11

I recently reinstalled Windows 11 using the Cloud Install option, but I cannot get past the Microsoft sign in screen asking for a work or school account. I personally purchased my laptop directly from the manufacturer and use it for personal and work, but neither my personal or work credentials will get me past the login screen. When I try logging in with my work account, I get a message that "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account". I'm currently left with a laptop that is completely non-functioning.

:)

TJackson1_084, Nov 10, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 10, 2022
  4. Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 10, 2022
Thema:

Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11

1. Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't Login Cloud

2. Can't login on windows 11,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login on windows 11,: Hey,Recently, since a few days, every time I try to log in on windows 11, It says something like I can't use surtain symbols while all I'm doing is logging in with my regular password.I've noticed as well that the backspace button and the K button do not work, plus, I can't...
  3. Can't login on windows 11,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login on windows 11,: Hey,Recently, since a few days, every time I try to log in on windows 11, It says something like I can't use surtain symbols while all I'm doing is logging in with my regular password.I've noticed as well that the backspace button and the K button do not work, plus, I can't...
  4. Can't login to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 11: When attempting to login in to Windows 11 I get a message that says, "your device is offline. try a different sign-in method." I cannot access any other sign in methods after selecting "forgot PIN." The computer will not enter safe mode without me being able to sign in. I've...
  5. Can't Login After Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login After Windows 11 Update: I have a laptop Dell Latitude 7490 that updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. When the laptop boots, it is on the login screen that displays the date and time. I hit enter to bring up the login fields and it flashes my name and the spinning circle very briefly, maybe a...
  6. Can't Login After Windows 11 Update

Can't Login After Windows 11 Update: I have a laptop Dell Latitude 7490 that updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. When the laptop boots, it is on the login screen that displays the date and time. I hit enter to bring up the login fields and it flashes my name and the spinning circle very briefly, maybe a...
  7. Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login After Cloud Install of Windows 11: I recently reinstalled Windows 11 using the Cloud Install option, but I cannot get past the Microsoft sign in screen asking for a work or school account. I personally purchased my laptop directly from the manufacturer and use it for personal and work, but neither my personal...
  8. Can't login into W10 after installing update...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login into W10 after installing update...: Hi - am helping my son to post this issue. Wonder anyone can lend a helping hand on this?As a result, he was given a sub user access into the system with no access to his files....
  9. Can't login into W10 after installing update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into W10 after installing update...: Hi - am helping my son to post this issue. Wonder anyone can lend a helping hand on this?As a result, he was given a sub user access into the system with no access to his files....
  10. Can't login into W10 after installing update...