Windows 10: Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

Discus and support Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi My laptop model is chuwi surbook. Its a chinese brand. Windows 10 OS installed. Factory reset and they brought me to the login page “other user”.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YSW83, Oct 26, 2018.

1. YSW83 Win User

Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

hi

My laptop model is chuwi surbook. Its a chinese brand. Windows 10 OS installed. Factory reset and they brought me to the login page “other user”. I didnt have this account installed previously and i dont know the username and password. Tried other methods (e.g. restart in command prompt) but denied because no administrator account inside.

Pease help. Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10 b5842c6a-8a44-4f02-b4a4-988d26900079?upload=true.jpg

:)

YSW83, Oct 26, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Oct 26, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

factory reset will wipe the data in PC?

Hello,

I realize that you are trying to perform a factory reset to the computer. We will help you.

• How are you trying to perform a factory reset in your computer?
    • What issue are you facing to perform a factory reset?
    I suggest you to perform a recovery with keep my files in Windows 10.

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Keep my files

What it does

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

To Reset you’re PC,

* On your login screen, hold Shift button,
    then right click on Power button and select
    Restart

* Select Troubleshoot> Reset this PC > Keep my files.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

1. Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can’t login factory

2. After factory reset for windows 11 i can’t login anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After factory reset for windows 11 i can’t login anymore: After i did a factory reset of my HP pavilion laptop and can’t login as administrator or guest anymore. I always get the following error: “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted or in dutch: Het opgegeven domein bestaat niet of kan geen contact...
  3. After factory reset for windows 11 i can’t login anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After factory reset for windows 11 i can’t login anymore: After i did a factory reset of my HP pavilion laptop and can’t login as administrator or guest anymore. I always get the following error: “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted or in dutch: Het opgegeven domein bestaat niet of kan geen contact...
  4. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset/ login: I want to factory reset/wipe my factory reset my all-in-one computer due to some virus issues and my computer being slow, but if I do will I be able access my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-login/93bea3ca-a20f-49e7-bae5-5e4c6fd8a174
  5. Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset: I system reseted and deleted everything on my hp laptop. When it finished I couldn’t log in because there was a message that said “pin is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this device.” under the message there was a set up my pin button, I...
  6. Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset: I system reseted and deleted everything on my hp laptop. When it finished I couldn’t log in because there was a message that said “pin is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this device.” under the message there was a set up my pin button, I...
  7. Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset: I have been having trouble signing into windows 10 and so I did a factory reset. Twice. Now I can’t even get out to those options anymore. My computer is stuck in a loop like it’s thinking. I’ve tried the F keys they didn’t work. I tried many other things they haven’t worked....
  8. Cant login after factory reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login after factory reset: I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection with cable and without cable. He cannot do anything in "Shift and pressing power button and restart settings" when he try...
  9. Can’t login to PC after reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t login to PC after reset: hello, today i reset my pc (while keeping personal data) to remove alot of programs in the hooes my oc would perform better and now it is stuck on the login screen. I put in my microsoft password, it tells me it is incorrect. Ive only used this one but ive reset it anyways...
  10. Can’t login to windows 10 after resetting the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t login to windows 10 after resetting the computer: I reseted my computer, and after is done. It asked for a login username which I don’t remember. I know the password but I don’t remember the login username cause I didn’t have to type the username before. Is there anyway to find my username? Or I can no longer use my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant login after reset

2. factory reset now cant log in pc

3. after reset windows 10 cannot login

4. reset to factory settings w10 retain files but user cant login,
  5. i/ve factory reset my computer and i cant log in,
  6. cant log after factory reset on windows 10,
  7. reset windows 10 and cant login,
  8. cant log on after i reset windows 10,
  9. windows 10 reset failed cant login,
  10. cannot login after factory reset on windows 10,
  11. cant login after reset,