Windows 10: Cant login after factory reset

Discus and support Cant login after factory reset in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jirka.svoma, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Cant login after factory reset

I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection with cable and without cable. He cannot do anything in "Shift and pressing power button and restart settings" when he try something here it write "You can continue when you log in as administrator but, your PC does not have any administrator account. please help me Cant login after factory reset :(

:)

jirka.svoma, Mar 30, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 30, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Cant login after factory reset

Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Cant login after factory reset

1. Cant login after factory reset - Similar Threads - Cant login factory

2. Factory Reset - Login issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset - Login issues: I did a factory reset on and when to set up the user name and password when it shut down. When I went in to log in it showed my email I used to set up the laptop with a sign in button below it. When I hit the sign in button it locks the screen. I hit enter and it takes me...
  3. Factory Reset - Login issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset - Login issues: I did a factory reset on and when to set up the user name and password when it shut down. When I went in to log in it showed my email I used to set up the laptop with a sign in button below it. When I hit the sign in button it locks the screen. I hit enter and it takes me...
  4. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset/ login: I want to factory reset/wipe my factory reset my all-in-one computer due to some virus issues and my computer being slow, but if I do will I be able access my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-login/93bea3ca-a20f-49e7-bae5-5e4c6fd8a174
  5. Factory reset/ login

Factory reset/ login: I want to factory reset/wipe my factory reset my all-in-one computer due to some virus issues and my computer being slow, but if I do will I be able access my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-login/93bea3ca-a20f-49e7-bae5-5e4c6fd8a174
  6. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  8. cant factory reset or sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant factory reset or sign in: Hello, I just bought a new cpu that I've been trying to upgrade to, I havent put the new cpu in yet as I need to do a full reset, but my computer will not let me and now it wont let me sign in, everytime I try to do a reset my computer goes halfway through the process then...
  9. cant factory reset or sign in

10. Cant Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Factory Reset PC: whenever i try to factory reset my PC it gets to 35% then stops giving me a blue menu with a bunch of options i press continue, I then sign back into my account then a blue square pops up saying that no changes were made. Please help if possible my pc runs so slow and i just...