Windows 10: Cant login after I reset my laptop.

Discus and support Cant login after I reset my laptop. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reset my laptop and after it finished it did not take me to setup the laptop it took me to the login screen.This it what it said after the reset. Im... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AliShehabi1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Cant login after I reset my laptop.

I reset my laptop and after it finished it did not take me to setup the laptop it took me to the login screen.This it what it said after the reset.

Im sorry the pic is a little blurry.

Can you help?

Thanks

Cant login after I reset my laptop. [​IMG]Cant login after I reset my laptop. [​IMG]Cant login after I reset my laptop. [​IMG]

:)

AliShehabi1, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

Cant login after I reset my laptop.

n-ster, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Cant login after I reset my laptop.

1. Cant login after I reset my laptop. - Similar Threads - Cant login reset

2. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  3. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  4. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant Reset My Laptop

Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  6. Cant Reset My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  7. Cant Reset My Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  9. i cant reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my laptop: Recently i tried to reset my laptop but for some reason it doesn't let me, it said that I need a 5.91 GB of free disk space, so I tried a run disk cleanup but it still doesn't work. any help is appreciated and thank you....
  10. Cant login after factory reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login after factory reset: I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection with cable and without cable. He cannot do anything in "Shift and pressing power button and restart settings" when he try...