Windows 10: Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute

Discus and support Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, i recently was restarting my router, and that hadnt resolved my internet issues. So i decided to scroll through the "Network and Internet Settings"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnBluel, Aug 24, 2018.

1. JohnBluel Win User

Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute

So, i recently was restarting my router, and that hadnt resolved my internet issues. So i decided to scroll through the "Network and Internet Settings" and i found "Network Reset" I clicked on it out of curiosity, and seeing its description figured it wouldnt hurt. After resetting my desktop it booted up fine, no issues, but then i got to the login screen and was greeted with: "Other User" and my username and password fields were blank, so i put in the info, and the fields just blinked, and didnt go through, and i kept trying with different usernames and passwords, and then my computer eventually reset itself, and i started the process anew.

I've been at this for about 20 minutes, and dont know how to fix it, i cant boot into safe mode, holding shift and clicking on the power icon only causes the power icon to remain selected till my computer resets again, and ctrl + alt +del does nothing at all.

(Note: I do not have any backups)

:)

JohnBluel, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute

I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute

1. Can't Login and Computer Resets every minute - Similar Threads - Can't Login Computer

2. I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password: I reset my computer and I'm at the login screen but I can't login because I forgot my old Microsoft password. I reset my password using my phone but the computer won't accept the new password and I've restarted the computer several times. What should I do I'm getting really...
  3. I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password: I reset my computer and I'm at the login screen but I can't login because I forgot my old Microsoft password. I reset my password using my phone but the computer won't accept the new password and I've restarted the computer several times. What should I do I'm getting really...
  4. Settings / Login Reset Every Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings / Login Reset Every Boot: Hi,I recently re-installed Windows 11 from scratch.Everytime I boot up the PC I am logged out of every app. P-Cloud and Battle-Net both log me out even when 'keep me logged in' is set to true.System sound settings also reset. I turned off systems sounds which re-activates...
  5. Settings / Login Reset Every Boot

Settings / Login Reset Every Boot: Hi,I recently re-installed Windows 11 from scratch.Everytime I boot up the PC I am logged out of every app. P-Cloud and Battle-Net both log me out even when 'keep me logged in' is set to true.System sound settings also reset. I turned off systems sounds which re-activates...
  6. Can't login or reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login or reset.: So I accidentally deleted my windows defender attempting to repair it. I then chose to reset my PC hoping to get it back and have my PC working again. Each time I try to reset it, it comes back to the login screen, and when I try to login it says that the sign in service has...
  7. Can't login or reset.

Can't login or reset.: So I accidentally deleted my windows defender attempting to repair it. I then chose to reset my PC hoping to get it back and have my PC working again. Each time I try to reset it, it comes back to the login screen, and when I try to login it says that the sign in service has...
  8. Can't login to computer and can't reset bitlocker

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't login to computer and can't reset bitlocker: My parents recently bought a new home which included all the furniture. This included the old computer and the previous owner claimed he wiped the computer and left it new for them however he appears to have installed it with bitlocker and we can't do anything with it. They...
  9. Computer BSOD every five minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD every five minutes: Hi, please help me i have a 3 month old computer and it keeps on BSOD every five minutes but has been fine up until today.. im attaching photos of my BSODing if you need to email me please do *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [IMG]...
  10. Can't login to my account and can't reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login to my account and can't reset my computer.: I have been using my computer like normal, used my pin and everything was fine. That was until I opened up my computer again and the login screen said password. Entered in my pin and it didn't work. I remember creating a password when I first got it years ago, but have not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer resets every minute