Windows 10: Can't login, correct password incorrect.

Discus and support Can't login, correct password incorrect. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer was booting to a black screen that I kept restarting to to try to fix. After it finally booted correctly the resolution looked messed up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScreamWhileIWatch, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Can't login, correct password incorrect.

My computer was booting to a black screen that I kept restarting to to try to fix.

After it finally booted correctly the resolution looked messed up and my correct password is saying incorrect. I can't access any of the troubleshoot options as it says I need my account password.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/ScreamWhileIWatch
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ScreamWhileIWatch, Dec 14, 2020

2. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

JackAllenST, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

its not my password theres nothing tha opens on the screen

sybilgallant2, Dec 14, 2020
  4. PappaGump Win User

Can't login, correct password incorrect.

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

has anyone figured out how to log into our systems using MS password. password reset did not work.still locked out.

PappaGump, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't login, correct password incorrect.

1. Can't login, correct password incorrect. - Similar Threads - Can't login correct

2. Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.: My computer hit me with the "critical processor died" bluescreen. I need to login to my account on windows on my computer to restart windows and solve this problem. However I can't login, it says that the password is wrong....
  3. Can’t login to Windows user when entering password correctly “the password is incorrect....

Can’t login to Windows user when entering password correctly “the password is incorrect....: I also don’t have Wi-Fi even though my Ethernet cable is connected and my Wi-Fi is working. I’ve tried: Holding shift key while holding the Power button then RestartAdvanced Recovery Options menu appearsTroubleshoot Advanced options Startup Settings Restart Tried 4 & 5 to...
  4. Can’t login to Windows user when entering password correctly “the password is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to Windows user when entering password correctly “the password is incorrect....: I also don’t have Wi-Fi even though my Ethernet cable is connected and my Wi-Fi is working. I’ve tried: Holding shift key while holding the Power button then RestartAdvanced Recovery Options menu appearsTroubleshoot Advanced options Startup Settings Restart Tried 4 & 5 to...
  5. Can't login in windows with correct password

Can't login in windows with correct password: Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which doesn't work! Teling me again "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts...
  6. Windows 10 admin login 'password incorrect' it's the correct one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 admin login 'password incorrect' it's the correct one: Hi, I have one device connected to my microsoft account, but I haven't been able to login for months, despite knowing the password. It;s running version 1809. I didn't set up a password recovery USB or disk. What do I do please?...
  7. Can't login with correct password

Can't login with correct password: I changed my admin password on 2020-3-17 midnight, I was still able to login with the new password in the morning at 6:45:52 image attached but I am unable to login with the new password anymore. I can only login with a guest account now. Where should I start to look for root...
  8. Unable to Login to Windows Message Password is incorrect although it is correct.

Unable to Login to Windows Message Password is incorrect although it is correct.: I recently setup my windows 10 tablet computer with an offline local account named "user" and quite a basic password. After using the tablet for almost the entire day logging in and out as usual I stopped somewhere that i had an internet connection. So I decided to make...
  9. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.: unable to sign in on windows 10. does not accept password reset. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-windows-10-computer-incorrect/b0d965b0-5411-4bed-8fe9-bdb8be84dded
  10. Can't login with correct password

Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....