Windows 10: Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes

Discus and support Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes. No place to type password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CloudVoyager, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes

Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes. No place to type password.

:)

CloudVoyager, Jan 5, 2021

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 5, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes

No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes

1. Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes - Similar Threads - Can't login setting

2. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!: I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor thing.Last thing I did was disable CRM can't remember if that was the correct acronym but basically I mean Legacy mode to make the...
  3. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!: I've got my Aorus B450 pro mobo stuck in a perpetual loop of trying and failing to boot. It can't even make it to the POST screen anymore, poor thing.Last thing I did was disable CRM can't remember if that was the correct acronym but basically I mean Legacy mode to make the...
  4. PC can't even boot to POST screen - can't access BIOS to revert changes!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login: so i have a windows 10 computer and i recently changed my lockscreen to a picture of a games moon, and if i lock my account it shows up in the login screen, but if i reset my computer in anyway my lockscreen gets reset to the windows default, but it will set itself back to...
  6. lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login: so i have a windows 10 computer and i recently changed my lockscreen to a picture of a games moon, and if i lock my account it shows up in the login screen, but if i reset my computer in anyway my lockscreen gets reset to the windows default, but it will set itself back to...
  7. lock screen resets on restart but reverts on login

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Freezes and BSOD, Even bios freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes and BSOD, Even bios freezing.: Hey guys built my PC in decemeber last year, It was solid untill a month ago. I started to get freezes out of no where, no BSOD just total lockup, then after 5-10 mins pc would reboot if i did not hard reboot it myself. I put it down to software issues, i DDU my nvidia...
  9. can't sign in lock screen freeze

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't sign in lock screen freeze: A few days ago my Dell precision workstation T3500 had an update then restarted. On reaching the lock screen where I sign in I could not do any thing the location where I enter my code will not pop up. there is no activity at all the only thing that seems to be functioning is...
  10. How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to hide login screen even after setting the Auto-Login?: I have set the Auto login with an administrator type user. Now on start up, log-in screen is visible though it takes the password automatically and log-into the system but I want to hide the login screen completely. Is there a way to achieve that? 75881