Windows 10: Can’t login if not online?!!!

Discus and support Can’t login if not online?!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has happened multiple occasions now. Its quite frustrating. my Lenovo laptop will NOT allow me to sign in on the sign in page.... it only gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rowen68, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Rowen68 Win User

Can’t login if not online?!!!

This has happened multiple occasions now. Its quite frustrating.
    my Lenovo laptop will NOT allow me to sign in on the sign in page.... it only gives me three options to choose from NONE ot which help.

on the page when i try to login to my profile its says

microsoft account

you’ll need internet for this...

it doeant look like tou are connected tonthe internet. Check you conectivity.

and guves an option to retry... with no success

at botyom i have a Start tab where i can reatart **** down or sleep

thee is an “ease of access” tab which the title is very misleading.... which is narreration and contrast big screen etc.mothingbto actuallybhelp.

and fianlly the wifi screen. Which only shows the name anda cinnect button.
    i am in fact connected . It says so. All other devices work find with the wifi.
    but this laptop. But says i have no internet.
    I cant even work on my laptop offline!!!
    i have work to do that doesnt require internet. Word, office etc. ‍This is reduculous.

there is also a bityon for a new user .... none of my passwords work and they are the same.

:)

Rowen68, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 8, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t login if not online?!!! :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Can’t login if not online?!!! - Similar Threads - Can’t login online

2. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login: So I can’t login to my pc it says cannot load user profile or something along those lines and I’ve watched a bunch of videos that don’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login/b74160fe-79e2-4885-995a-3881c3263c23
  3. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login: So I can’t login to my pc it says cannot load user profile or something along those lines and I’ve watched a bunch of videos that don’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login/b74160fe-79e2-4885-995a-3881c3263c23
  4. Can’t Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t Login: I own a hp windows 7 laptop and have tried logging in to my computer using safe mode with command prompt. All it does is take me to a screen that says “loading files” and then resumes login as normal. It says Owner but I do not know the password hence why I tried this method...
  5. Can’t Login

Can’t Login: I own a hp windows 7 laptop and have tried logging in to my computer using safe mode with command prompt. All it does is take me to a screen that says “loading files” and then resumes login as normal. It says Owner but I do not know the password hence why I tried this method...
  6. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login: Cannot login to computer, asking for my pin but states credentials cannot be verified, tried going into safe mode but does the same. When I click on forgot pin I get an error message saying “user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. “ also tried...
  7. Can’t login

Can’t login: Cannot login to computer, asking for my pin but states credentials cannot be verified, tried going into safe mode but does the same. When I click on forgot pin I get an error message saying “user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. “ also tried...
  8. can’t login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can’t login: About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud...
  9. can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t login: About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud...
  10. can’t login