Windows 10: Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an...

Discus and support Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG] Unable to login into my laptop. I got this other user screen for which I don't know the username and password. I tried to rest using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QWindows10user, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an...

Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an... [​IMG]Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an... [​IMG]

Unable to login into my laptop. I got this other user screen for which I don't know the username and password. I tried to rest using Shift+Restart to access various options but it said I can't find any administration accounts on my laptop. Clear that's not the case as I'm admin on my account and there are no other user accounts in my laptop. I'm not sure how this other user account was created and my only account was disabled without my permission. This sucks. I can't go to previous restore points or reinstall the windows 10 or anything. MS should do a better join with these basic bugs I think.

:)

QWindows10user, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Dec 19, 2020
  4. marknyy Win User

Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an...

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an...

1. Can't login - I'm the only user on my laptop and I'm the admin. After installing an... - Similar Threads - Can't login I'm

2. I'm Admin on my Personal Computer and Can't Turn Off Read-Only on My Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Admin on my Personal Computer and Can't Turn Off Read-Only on My Files: There are literally hundreds of articles out there telling how to solve the problem of not being able to turn off read-only on my files Windows 11, but they just take me around and around and around. At this point, I've been down so many rabbit holes I'm a little bit...
  3. I'm Admin on my Personal Computer and Can't Turn Off Read-Only on My Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Admin on my Personal Computer and Can't Turn Off Read-Only on My Files: There are literally hundreds of articles out there telling how to solve the problem of not being able to turn off read-only on my files Windows 11, but they just take me around and around and around. At this point, I've been down so many rabbit holes I'm a little bit...
  4. Can't Use PIN Due to "Organization" Rules But I'm the Only Admin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Use PIN Due to "Organization" Rules But I'm the Only Admin: I've been using Windows for 30 years and there is something definitely corrupted with my login setup or Microsoft is once again trying to force my PC to do something I didn't ask it to do. As background, Lenovo swapped out my motherboard and in the process reset my Windows...
  5. Can't Use PIN Due to "Organization" Rules But I'm the Only Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use PIN Due to "Organization" Rules But I'm the Only Admin: I've been using Windows for 30 years and there is something definitely corrupted with my login setup or Microsoft is once again trying to force my PC to do something I didn't ask it to do. As background, Lenovo swapped out my motherboard and in the process reset my Windows...
  6. Can't Use PIN Due to "Organization" Rules But I'm the Only Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't do a factory reset on my laptop because I'm not an admin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't do a factory reset on my laptop because I'm not an admin.: Hello, so basically when i try to factory reset my laptop windows 10 from the shift restart button thingy it asks for a recovery key, so I use the primary micosoft account linked to my pc yes i checked and made sure it was the primary one it didn't have anything, I tried...
  8. Help!! I have lost my admin and I'm the only user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help!! I have lost my admin and I'm the only user: I'm freaking out here!! I have lost my admin rights and as I'm the only user and the only one in the home, I have never set a password, I had someone do a rebuild for me, so I have no recovery media. I can't find my V number I'm pretty sure it's the latest 1 162265
  9. I'm not able to login my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm not able to login my laptop.: I'm using Microsoft windows 10, just i opened lost device and clicked lock device then my computer get locked, Now I'm not able to login my laptop, kindly tell me the solution please. When i entered login pin showing below massage An administrator has restricted sign...
  10. Requiring Administrator's permission but I'm the only user??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Requiring Administrator's permission but I'm the only user??: Recently the PC's been saying I need Administrator's permission before saving a file into certain folders I've already created. I'm the only user and don't recall setting up any security guidelines on this. I'm not the type to wander through the entrails of my PC checking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My only account