Windows 10: Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

Discus and support Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't see on logon screen my user account that has a Microsoft Account associated when I I reboot to Active Directory Repair mode. I just doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Belarmino Vicenzo, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

I can't see on logon screen my user account that has a Microsoft Account associated when I I reboot to Active Directory Repair mode.

I just doesn't show.
    However, if I login to another user, I can't see it, but when I click to login, it goes to login screen and the account doesn't show there.

PS: This isn't something new, I don't know when it started (on previous versions I didn't use a ms account), but since I installed Windows 10, about 2-3 year ago I can't login with ms account on adr.

:)

Belarmino Vicenzo, Mar 19, 2019

2. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair

I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list.

Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile?

BTW :I have this issue since Win.8

3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    request to sync deleted email account

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Are you receiving these emails from Microsoft?
    2. Is your Windows 10 associated with this email account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with the email account that is deleted to check if you are able to login and if the account is still active under Microsoft.

If you are able to login with your account and you wish to close the Microsoft account, you can follow the steps in this article on ‘How
    to close your Microsoft account
    ’ and see if it helps.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

So it is possible to login in safe mode Active directory repair
    Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair 438275ab-85b2-42b0-9268-56e103d92dd0?upload=true.png

with a Microsoft account?

Thema:

Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair

1. Can't login in a user that has a email account associated in Active Directory Repair - Similar Threads - Can't login user

2. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing email associated with account: What happens if I change my email address on my primary and only account? I’ve added and verified the new email, but I’m concerned that something unexpected might happen when I lose my current email I’ve no option to keep it as my ISP will delete it...
  3. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing email associated with account: What happens if I change my email address on my primary and only account? I’ve added and verified the new email, but I’m concerned that something unexpected might happen when I lose my current email I’ve no option to keep it as my ISP will delete it...
  4. Changing email associated with account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User not associated to Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User not associated to Microsoft Login: After kb5012599 and KB5012117 update to my Windows 10 pc, upon restart I saw a brief message that said "problem with your Microsoft account". Now when I log into my PC it does not associate me to my user profile -- so my desktop is generic. I can open my files if I navigate...
  6. User not associated to Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User not associated to Microsoft Login: After kb5012599 and KB5012117 update to my Windows 10 pc, upon restart I saw a brief message that said "problem with your Microsoft account". Now when I log into my PC it does not associate me to my user profile -- so my desktop is generic. I can open my files if I navigate...
  7. User not associated to Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to change email associated with Windows 10 user account?

How to change email associated with Windows 10 user account?: On my local system... when I go to "Settings/Accounts/Your info" or "Settings/Accounts/Email & accounts", the shown account email is incorrect and does not jive with my Microsoft online account email. Yesterday I was having trouble accessing my MS online account, including...
  9. Active Directory User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...
  10. Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode

Can't login with Microsoft account in Active Directory repair mode: msconfig->boot->safeboot->Active Directory repair I have multiple profile and in ADr mode I don't see the ms account the list. Why I can't login in Active Directory repair mode with a Microsoft account in my user profile? BTW :I have this issue since Win.8...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. active directory user account cant login

2. cant login to spiceworks with active directory account