Windows 10: Cant login in. Something went wrong.

Discus and support Cant login in. Something went wrong. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JakubŠtefček, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

Hello everyone,

after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped working and i couldnt setup any login options as pin login, because it says : something went wrong, try again later but its never possible to try.

If someone knew how to fix it i would be very happy. I tried to delete or change files but nothing helped. Even tried remove windows hello, but after turning on the laptop i cant login in by any password.

I cant factory reset my laptop i have important files and programs installed.

Also whats very odd that after updating sometimes i can ogin by pin code. But it works only for 1 time than the error happens.

My only solution is that i roll back update everytime but its very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

:)

JakubŠtefček, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Login Error - Wrong Microsoft Account Listed

I'm not sure how this happened, but my laptop shows the administrator account with the wrong email address, which does not belong to me, and I have no idea what the password is for that account. The laptop will not allow me to restore unless I have the
    right credentials. I cannot access the settings or the start menu without first logging in. Since I do not have the password, I cannot login. I can't afford to lose my programs and files. Any suggestions on how to login using a different account that is
    not listed?

dbspikes67, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

WIn 10 Starts with wrong user.

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Cant login in. Something went wrong.

1. Cant login in. Something went wrong. - Similar Threads - Cant login Something

2. Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something went wrong: Something went wrong error 0x800706D9 in my Store. Please someone check it. I have Windows 10 21h1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/ad459315-11e0-47e1-9a99-10d6800a11cf
  3. something went wrong

something went wrong: How to fix this error message in MS Store. Im trying to update apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/62c07fc2-0bc1-4496-b5cd-0738e48eabe1
  4. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  5. something went wrong

something went wrong: Trying to update all apps in MS Store, however, I keep getting error something went wrong. I check for Windows update to see if it will fix the issue but my Windows says up to date....
  6. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  7. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  8. Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Something went wrong with the login process: I have used one account with my brother for years now, and all of a sudden it's not letting me go onto the account. It loads and then says "something went wrong with the login process." and I've tried everything. We are not technically smart so we find it difficult to follow...
  9. "Something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong": Hello,I'm trying to enter insider programme I've registered already for insider program.But when I go and click get started it shows this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/569df1e6-3ce2-4630-9e33-00ff156b8e2d
  10. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...