Windows 10: Can't login in user

Discus and support Can't login in user in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I tried to turn on my computer and the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" popped up. So after looking for solutions, all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FelipeTisser, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Can't login in user

Today I tried to turn on my computer and the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" popped up. So after looking for solutions, all of these said that I should enter in safe mode.

The problem is that I can't even enter in safe mode, it loads for about 15 minutes as if it were to work and then turns the screen black.

I don't know what else to do, anyone can help?

:)

FelipeTisser, Oct 15, 2020
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Can't login in user

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't login in user

1. Can't login in user - Similar Threads - Can't login user

2. I can't find and login admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find and login admin user: I created account and I gave admin access. Then I restarted the laptop, and I didn't find the new account. So I locked in to my old account. And my admin permissions have disappeared. So I went into computer management. I found a new account created that was an admin, but I...
  3. One user can't login to ADFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One user can't login to ADFS: There's a user of our farm who's having problems to login to ADFS. He gets the ADFS login page but he cannot login. He constantly gets the page again and again. When he types a wrong password, he gets a message that the password is wrong. But once he uses correct credentials...
  4. One user can't login to ADFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One user can't login to ADFS: There's a user of our farm who's having problems to login to ADFS. He gets the ADFS login page but he cannot login. He constantly gets the page again and again. When he types a wrong password, he gets a message that the password is wrong. But once he uses correct credentials...
  5. One user can't login to ADFS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Can't login with user after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login with user after windows10 update: Before going to sleep I restarted my PC to finish the windows update. When I woke up this morning I'm unable to login, user service login failed¿ That's nice since, I'm the only user on this PC. I rebooted twice and then I was able to login with my biometric as I always have....
  7. Can't login as local user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login as local user: I have new a Dell Laptop 8 gb, i5, 64-bit x64- based processor. I just reinstalled Windows 10 pro, version 20H2, OS build 19042/865, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 via the Media Creation tool, clean installation. Which went without a hitch. I had to login...
  8. Other user can't login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Other user can't login: I restarted my HP a while ago because it was really laggy. When I tried to login, It said other user and it was incorrect. I tried to make it on safe mode but that didn't work either. Please help...
  9. can't remove second phantom user at login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't remove second phantom user at login: Hi All, I've got a problem I can't wrap my head around. I am giving my laptop to a young person and can't remove a phantom second user that popped up after I supposedly removed all of my info from Windows 10 ver. 2004. I have deleted the laptop from my microsoft account's...
  10. Can't get passed at user login page!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get passed at user login page!: [img] Just downloaded window 10 and I can't get passed this page! It keeps on crashing when I try to press anything. It will reset and reload this page. *Confused 26203