Windows 10: Can't login in windows with correct password

Discus and support Can't login in windows with correct password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by neca89, Jul 4, 2020.

1. neca89 Win User

Can't login in windows with correct password

Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which doesn't work! Teling me again "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC".

It's just an infinite loop of uselessness!

:)

neca89, Jul 4, 2020

2. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

JackAllenST, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

its not my password theres nothing tha opens on the screen

sybilgallant2, Jul 4, 2020
  4. PappaGump Win User

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

has anyone figured out how to log into our systems using MS password. password reset did not work.still locked out.

PappaGump, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't login in windows with correct password - Similar Threads - Can't login correct

2. Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.: My computer hit me with the "critical processor died" bluescreen. I need to login to my account on windows on my computer to restart windows and solve this problem. However I can't login, it says that the password is wrong....
  3. Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.: My computer hit me with the "critical processor died" bluescreen. I need to login to my account on windows on my computer to restart windows and solve this problem. However I can't login, it says that the password is wrong....
  4. Restarting windows, can't login with correct password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't login, correct password incorrect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login, correct password incorrect.: My computer was booting to a black screen that I kept restarting to to try to fix. After it finally booted correctly the resolution looked messed up and my correct password is saying incorrect. I can't access any of the troubleshoot options as it says I need my account...
  6. unable to login with correct password windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to login with correct password windows 10: Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt...
  7. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: I changed my admin password on 2020-3-17 midnight, I was still able to login with the new password in the morning at 6:45:52 image attached but I am unable to login with the new password anymore. I can only login with a guest account now. Where should I start to look for root...
  8. Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.: unable to sign in on windows 10. does not accept password reset. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-windows-10-computer-incorrect/b0d965b0-5411-4bed-8fe9-bdb8be84dded
  9. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....
  10. Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password: I can't remember fully now but I was having a problem with setting up a schedule in Macrium Reflect, it kept failing to accept my Win 10 password. I went to 'netplwiz' thinking I could just login without a password but then after I rebooted I could only get to the win 10...