Windows 10: Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

Discus and support Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't login into facebook. when I tried to login, it always show me this:[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Atomo-Chan, May 2, 2019.

1. Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

I can't login into facebook. when I tried to login, it always show me this: Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App 445bff01-8d58-4c0f-be1a-d0be45e0f271?upload=true.png

:)

Atomo-Chan, May 2, 2019
  2. wmgg Win User

Sniper Fury App

Tried all the suggestions. Still can get the Sniper Fury App to load the game. Thanks Bill

wmgg, May 2, 2019
  3. wmgg Win User
    Sniper Fury App

Sniper Fury app will not load the game.

wmgg, May 2, 2019
  4. wmgg Win User

Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

Sniper Fury App frozen and doesn't load

Tried all your suggestions but the Sniper Fury App will not load the game.

wmgg, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App

1. Can't Login Into Facebook In Sniper Fury App - Similar Threads - Can't Login Facebook

2. sniper fury

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sniper fury: want to play sniper fury but all I get is this please help error glnc 2502 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sniper-fury/fc80dc59-324e-4de3-ab9b-122e1664bb20
  3. I downloaded sniper fury and when i get so far the game wont shoot no responce

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded sniper fury and when i get so far the game wont shoot no responce: I downloaded sniper fury on my hp laptop when I get so far in the game I have no response it wont shoot!! con I redo the download of the game?....
  4. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login: When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message: [ATTACH] I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my Surface and via the app and browser on my IOS devices and it all works OK. Nowhere does there seem to be any way there of...
  5. Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException: Hi, every body. Facebook app is throwing this when I try to log in. [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-cant-connect-due-to/0f8d0da4-0a23-4079-926b-fcd407927790
  6. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  7. Sniper Fury is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sniper Fury is not working: I am getting this screen after I start the Sniper Fury on Windows 10, I don't know where to go from here and how. I clicked every where at the screen but nothing came up. I tried reinstalling but that is also not working. My all game progress is on Microsoft account. I don't...
  8. Can't view videos on facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view videos on facebook: I can view videos on youtube perfectly fine. However, when I try to view a video on facebook it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player. When I click on "Install Adobe" it redirects me to a page that says I already have windows 10 and flash player is integrated into...
  9. facebook app crashing.

facebook app crashing.: Hi guys. After upgrading to the latest build my facebook app in windows 10 keeps crashing roughly 5 seconds after starting it. Does anyone know the cause? I dont mind this particular problem but it is iritating... Sfc shows no integrity violations. What could this be?...
  10. Facebook App Notifications

Facebook App Notifications: Hi, Hoping someone with knowledge of Facebook can help (not sure if its the App or FB in general, not a big user of it) I like the way the app integrates so use this over the website, but i keep getting a message in Action Centre about unread Notifications Today it...