Windows 10: Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl

Discus and support Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi I have been using mail app for years, a few weeks ago for some reason my internet connection icon tunred from the usuall connected PC screen to the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by snadge, Apr 23, 2021.

1. snadge Win User

Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl

hi

I have been using mail app for years, a few weeks ago for some reason my internet connection icon tunred from the usuall connected PC screen to the disconnected orb - but the internet still works, only site or service i can not access on any browser even with no antivirus installed is live.com - im having to use my mobile which i loath...

this is obviously a windows issue and something is corrupt

when i hover over the orb ity says INTERNET - NO INTERNET ACCESS when there is??? 1Gbps LAN Realtek PCIe Family Controller connected to my Zyxell VMG 8924-B10A router.

can anybody help with this please?

EDIT: I Done a full Network Admin reset which fixed the icon but the problem remains, this time i can get ONTO live.com but soon as i click sign in its blocked?

Ive cleared cache n cookies, flushed DNS, changed DNS - nothing works

thanks in advance

Windows 10 20H2 - OS build 19042.928 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

snadge, Apr 23, 2021
  2. donnylad Win User

live mail

HI all,,I have a new computer (windows 10) and in the list of apps it has live mail and when I clicked it this came up.

Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me the problem please.
    Len

donnylad, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl

Windows LIve Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It is possible that Mail.MsMessageStore file was corrupted. Please follow the steps below on how to repair the file:

• Which is the email client that you use to access your emails? Windows live mail or through mail app? Or do you access email via your Web Browser?

• If you use email client, what type of email account? (i.e. POP, IMAP, Exchange or other...)

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps if you access it through Windows live mail.

1. Restart the computer (this is to ensure that Live Mail is fully shut down, and that none of it's components are in use when the computer starts)

2. Press Windows+ X and select command prompt(Admin).

3. Copy the following (press Ctrl+C):

esentutl.exe -d "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Mail.MSMessageStore"

Note: the "" are necessary

4. Right click in the command prompt Window, and select Paste, so you now see the following:

C:\Windows\system32>esentutl.exe -d "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Mail.MSMessageStore"

5. Press enter. esentutl will now defragment the Live Mail database file

6. Once done, you can close the command prompt, and restart the PC again

If the issue persists, please notify us.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl

1. Cant login into Live.com on any browser or mail apps..says im not onl - Similar Threads - Cant login Live

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cant login on any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login on any app: heres a video of what happens https://youtu.be/nAP_vODO3r4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-on-any-app/c25a154e-4bd5-4846-9251-22b127364051
  6. cant login on any app

cant login on any app: heres a video of what happens https://youtu.be/nAP_vODO3r4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-on-any-app/c25a154e-4bd5-4846-9251-22b127364051
  7. cant login on any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  9. UNABLE TO LOGIN TO WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNABLE TO LOGIN TO WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: I have been unable to login to my Windows Live Mail for a couple of days. I keep receiving a message advising that the password is incorrect. I have changed my password to see if that solves the issue but it hasn't. Can anyone please help?...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...