Windows 10: Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update

Discus and support Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot login into my laptop. I type in my password and it says it is wrong when I know for sure it is right. I need help! I have tried everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stephaniehernandez7, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update

I cannot login into my laptop. I type in my password and it says it is wrong when I know for sure it is right. I need help! I have tried everything and have done my research by looking up videos on You Tube.

:)

stephaniehernandez7, Sep 29, 2020

2. cannot access to the laptop as it says wrong passord

Original Title: Windows 10

I installed windows 10 in my laptop and i login with my Microsoft account and after 20 days i got one windows update . After that update i cant access my laptop. while i type my password it say it is wrong password

AustoGeorge, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update

My administrative password is right, but startup repair says it's wrong

Hi,

A couple days ago, I updated my laptop by automatic online updates, and after that the startup screen (where I enter my login information) went dark, so I can't enter to my windows 10.

I proceeded to the boot section where I chose the advanced options for repair. All the options ask for my adminstrative acount's password. I entered the correct password, but it kept saying it's wrong. Using my cellphone I changed my microsoft password and
    entered the new password several times running the boot, still it insists it's a wrong password!

I read lots of articles and troubleshooting advices, but none is working. I just want to enter to my Windows and I don't understand why it doesn't recognize the right password.

Could you please help me? Thank you.

Nice regards,

Hannaneh

HannanehRashidi, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update

1. Can't login into my laptop, says password is wrong but it's 100% right! Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Can't login laptop

2. Can't Login due to wrong password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login due to wrong password.: Hi!It's been three days that I've been trying to open the laptop of my co-worker. The main reason is that she forgot her laptop password. Been trying with the best of my knowledge to solve the issues but to no avail. Take note that the user doesn't have any reset password...
  3. Can't Login due to wrong password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Login due to wrong password.: Hi!It's been three days that I've been trying to open the laptop of my co-worker. The main reason is that she forgot her laptop password. Been trying with the best of my knowledge to solve the issues but to no avail. Take note that the user doesn't have any reset password...
  4. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  5. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  6. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't login into Windows (wrong password)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login into Windows (wrong password): Hello everyone, I woke up being unable to login in to my Windows computer - it sways wrong password, try again. Is there anything I can do to be able to access my windows account again? Thanks, submitted by /u/jayboogie15 [link] [comments]...
  8. After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!: Hlw guys.... Today i will share a new experience that i have solved.... Some moments ago i face a serious problem in my new laptop....after boot from safe mode i just want to see how safe mode works,sign in display appears,then when i try to enter password it says "wrong...
  9. My administrative password is right, but startup repair says it's wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My administrative password is right, but startup repair says it's wrong: Hi, A couple days ago, I updated my laptop by automatic online updates, and after that the startup screen where I enter my login information went dark, so I can't enter to my windows 10. I proceeded to the boot section where I chose the advanced options for repair. All the...
  10. says password is wrong when it's right

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    says password is wrong when it's right: When I started my wife's computer this morning it was doing an update and then when it finished, her password didn't work any more. When I click the "reset password" box it says I had to have set up a disk ahead of time. The box is labeled "password reset wizard". I don't...