Windows 10: Can't login into this account after update to 1909

Discus and support Can't login into this account after update to 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x32byTe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/x32byTe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Can't login into this account after update to 1909

/u/x32byTe, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Can't login into this account after update to 1909

Account changes in 10586 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to enable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: yes

After the command line is complete, restart the system and login to the built-in Administrator account and do the necessary changes to your account. Again, restart your computer and login t your account and disable the built-in Administrator account by following
    the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: no

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't login into this account after update to 1909

1. Can't login into this account after update to 1909 - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. Can't login after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login after windows update: After i updated, my windows with The last updates then i couldn't login at all. First i think it was the system so i use windows repair tool. But it couldn't fix The problem, so know i ask for helpVideo proof...
  3. can't login after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't login after recent update: My desktop with windows 11 was recently updated. I shut down the computer for the update. When I reloaded, it now shows me a screen that asks for my pin. I did not configure my desktop to do so. I configured it to ask for my password. If I enter my correct pin it tells me it...
  4. Can't login to windows after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login to windows after update.: I've been having this problem since 2019 and still don't know what's causing it. I'm currently trying to install the latest version on my Windows 10 21H1 I believe, and I seem to have issues logging into my PC after the update. What exactly happens? After the update installs,...
  5. Can't login to account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to account: I purchased a new laptop Saturday and have not been able to even open the thing because I can't remember the password. The alternate email address is no longer viable so I have been unable to reset it. I get as far as the phone verification which passed but then it want's...
  6. Can't login after new update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after new update.: New update just says I can't create a pin and then sends me back to sign in screen. Won't let me login. Never any issues before this update... I would really like to use my pc as I just lost my job and need to apply. My resumes and everything are on it. I'm panicking....
  7. Can't login after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login after updates: After microsoft updates, my pc doesn't accept my PIN or MS pw. All are typed in correctly. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-after-updates/b5cdc2f4-73ce-4f4d-9c98-01145a79b83e
  8. Can't login to Windows after an update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows after an update: My husband was using his computer when an automatic update started. Following the update he is unable to sign in to Microsoft, Windows, his computer nothing. He hasn't been able to use his computer since the automatic update. He has an HP Pavillion. We have tried calling...
  9. Can't login after update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login after update.: So every time I update Windows 10 I always seem to have a problem logging back in. The update loads, it restarts, I get to the login screen and type in my password, only to have the loading icon freeze next to the Welcome. Usually, I'd go through the hassle of uninstalling...
  10. Can't switch users after update 1909 or some updates related to 1909

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't switch users after update 1909 or some updates related to 1909: I can't switch users anymore ever since some 1909 updates as far as I can remember. By saying CAN'T I mean, the switch button or function which appear in start or login screen is no more. [ATTACH] Is it just me? Anything I can do to fix it? Even after quite a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to sign into win 10 machine after 1909 upgarde

2. can only sign into admin after 1909 update

3. cant log in after update 1909

4. windows 10 1909 cant sign in to account,
  5. 1909 upgrade cant log in,
  6. windows 10 1909 update cant log in,
  7. windows 1909 cant login to profile,
  8. cant login after 1909,
  9. 1909 update cant log in as roaming account,
  10. add signin account windows 1909,
  11. users cant log in after 1909 upgrade,