Windows 10: Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

Discus and support Cant login minecraft with microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carrot14 Golden, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks

:)

Carrot14 Golden, Apr 7, 2023

2. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 7, 2023
  3. Geri M. Win User
    "You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

Hi nico1122345,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues signing in Minecraft launcher using your Microsoft account. As per description, you have made changes. and you want to know the correct account that is link to your Minecraft. (Correct me if I am wrong on this).

Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message if you have any. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game.

So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login:

We want to share this article we have search for this might help you resolve the problem. Kindly follow the suggested steps.

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account pye5EUuR%2f0bojHXzeX8FVbIVIVUf6x0hkMx9x9ZjPrUEmeCTAvHavFoBplJwUUIDfNkDOXXSOrueCS2OVHEBCf0Ifzw%3d.png

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Geri M., Apr 7, 2023
  4. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

1. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Cant login minecraft

2. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  3. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  4. cant login Microsoft account after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login Microsoft account after formatting: Hi, im using a surface pro 6. i formatted my pc cause i wanted to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 since it was lagging my pc. but after it was done formatting i couldnt log in like how new pc normally would. i never heard of this Welcome to PARED Limited. i already tried my...
  5. cant login Microsoft account after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant login Microsoft account after formatting: Hi, im using a surface pro 6. i formatted my pc cause i wanted to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 since it was lagging my pc. but after it was done formatting i couldnt log in like how new pc normally would. i never heard of this Welcome to PARED Limited. i already tried my...
  6. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  7. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug: Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never lets me proceed to the actual login page.[ATTACH]...
  8. Cant login to minecraft on mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to minecraft on mac: hi everyone I have the problem that i just changed my computer. a windows to a mac. I tried to login to minecraft on my new macbook, but it said that i had the wrong code or email. After that i changed my mail and code, many times. no matter what i tried, it wont let me get...
  9. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...
  10. Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock: I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account . I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to...