Windows 10: Can't login on my laptop.

Discus and support Can't login on my laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, a few days ago I booted my laptop into safe mode and when it asked me for my password, which i know I typed correctly, I couldn't login. No matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/5abiNinja, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Can't login on my laptop.

So, a few days ago I booted my laptop into safe mode and when it asked me for my password, which i know I typed correctly, I couldn't login. No matter how many times I restart my laptop, I can't login. I can however, login on my Microsoft account using the same credentials. I found this support thread where someone was having the same problem but they tried an old password and it worked. I feel like I might be having the same issue but I don't have my old password. Could this be a possibility? If so, why/how? My laptop is always connected to the internet then why wouldn't it syn my account? By the way this is the only account on my laptop and it is the admin account.

I don't know if it help but I have an HP Specter x360 Model No. 13-4103dx

submitted by /u/5abiNinja
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/5abiNinja, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 20, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Can't login on my laptop.

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't login on my laptop.

1. Can't login on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Can't login laptop

2. I can't login my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login my laptop: I am having issues when i login to my laptop. Its telling me my password was changed on another device even though i did not. I bought this laptop from another person so i think they might have changed the password. I have been using this laptop for 3 years now and this...
  3. I can't login my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login my laptop: I am having issues when i login to my laptop. Its telling me my password was changed on another device even though i did not. I bought this laptop from another person so i think they might have changed the password. I have been using this laptop for 3 years now and this...
  4. I can't login my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't Login to My Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Login to My Laptop: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 with one account registered, which is also the administrator account. I had a usual login procedure where I would have a fingerprint sign in option as my default sign in, a pin, and a password. A couple days ago I decided to change my...
  6. Can't login to laptops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to laptops: Split from this thread.I am not sure how I got to this page, this is my first time asking for help or if this is required. I forgot my password to log into Microsoft. I tried the most current, did not accept. Then thought gee was I wrong. So tried again and then the one...
  7. Can't login to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login to my laptop: Delll Inspiron 17 5000 Windows 10 My laptop starts attempting an automatic repair. I'm trying to troubleshoot under Advanced Options. It asks for me to log in, but my password doesn't work. I can log in to Microsoft and Outlook just fine. Why can't I sign in to my laptop?...
  8. Can't login to my account on the laptop.

Can't login to my account on the laptop.: So I formatted my laptop and now I when I try to login again, I'm getting this error. `The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again. This is silly because I literally just entered the password to login to this site and it worked...
  9. I can't login my laptop

I can't login my laptop: Hello. I've just upgraded my laptop from windows 8 to windows 10. After it restart, suddenly I can't login due to my touch screen has damage and it keep clicking everywhere crazily. Before this, I've disable the feature but after I upgraded it become like this. I've tried...
  10. Can't login normally on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login normally on my laptop: When I on my Lenovo ideapad 320 window 10 laptop it goes through automatic repair until a blue screen appear saying "automatic repair couldn't repair your pc". I then try reset the laptop but wouldn't work. I went on YouTube to see if there was any video to resolve...