Windows 10: Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

Discus and support Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows is telling me that I have to update some account information, but when I try to login on my microsoft account through the pc settings it tells... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Filippo Rocca, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

Windows is telling me that I have to update some account information, but when I try to login on my microsoft account through the pc settings it tells me that I have to verify my email, and that to do that they are going to send a code to jj*****@rambler.ru, an email that is clearly a scam or a hacker. Then I select to login usimg my password it tells me wrong password, but the password is correct, and if I login via chrome it works, it just doesn't work on the pc settings, and I think it has something to do with that fishy email address jj*****@rambler.ru

:)

Filippo Rocca, Jun 5, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 5, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery... 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

1. Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery... - Similar Threads - Can't login setting

2. Microsoft password not working in advanced startup login / Can't restorePC to factory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft password not working in advanced startup login / Can't restorePC to factory settings: I haven't ever restored my PC to factory settings since I first bought it around 4 years ago, and it's gotten slower the drives are all but filled up. For some reason, when I tried to factory reset the PC, after restarting it popped up an error message how the process was met...
  3. Microsoft password not working in advanced startup login / Can't restorePC to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft password not working in advanced startup login / Can't restorePC to factory settings: I haven't ever restored my PC to factory settings since I first bought it around 4 years ago, and it's gotten slower the drives are all but filled up. For some reason, when I tried to factory reset the PC, after restarting it popped up an error message how the process was met...
  4. Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...: Windows is telling me that I have to update some account information, but when I try to login on my microsoft account through the pc settings it tells me that I have to verify my email, and that to do that they are going to send a code to jj*****@rambler.ru, an email that is...
  5. Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...

Can't login on pc setting because the password doesn't work, and there's a strange recovery...: Windows is telling me that I have to update some account information, but when I try to login on my microsoft account through the pc settings it tells me that I have to verify my email, and that to do that they are going to send a code to jj*****@rambler.ru, an email that is...
  6. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery: My computer installed updated and when it restarted there were errors and it cannot boot, tried repair which didn't work, then goes into recovery options. I tried everything, rebooting, etc. Trying to do repair and other advanced options BUT the problem is it keeps saying I...
  7. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery: My computer installed updated and when it restarted there were errors and it cannot boot, tried repair which didn't work, then goes into recovery options. I tried everything, rebooting, etc. Trying to do repair and other advanced options BUT the problem is it keeps saying I...
  8. Password Doesn't Work on Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password

If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password: If you can't login into windows because of forgotten security questions and password how do you login?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-cant-login-into-windows-because-of/ba8b3940-31fc-46af-98b2-5f2ea17c8e47
  10. Can't type in Pin because the login box doesn't show up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't type in Pin because the login box doesn't show up.: I try to log in with my pin. I tap the keyboard to get the login box to appear. The page will go blank and I can't type in a pin. I have to restart my computer. There doesn't seem to be an apparent reason for this. It seems to happen randomly. No updates or anything...