Windows 10: Can't login on Skype

Discus and support Can't login on Skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zozonexi, May 24, 2018.

1. zozonexi Win User

Can't login on Skype

I need some help. I cant login on my Skype.

:)

zozonexi, May 24, 2018
  2. Cat34 Win User

Can't login on skype

I can't login on skype after I got windows 10. It tells me I'm already signed in, I removed skype off my computer and tried to delete the folders but it says I cannot do that because it's open in another file/folder. On my task manager details list I found
    a Skype.exe that is running but I tried to delete it and it says access denied. The folder location is Config.msi but i don't know where i can find that..

Cat34, May 25, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Can't login on Skype

1. Can't login on Skype - Similar Threads - Can't login Skype

2. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  3. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  4. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Skype for desktop stored login credentials

Skype for desktop stored login credentials: Hello. I have told Skype to not store any login information after logging off but when I reopen it, still remember my account name and even password. How can I make it to forget that info altogether?. 180012
  6. Outlook and Skype for Business Login Propmts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook and Skype for Business Login Propmts: Having the issues described the following locked thread. We are currently using Outlook and Exchange on Prem in process of going Hybrid and Currently using SfB on prem....
  7. my skype can not login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my skype can not login: Skype version 3.8.0.188 is not working on my windows 10 when i try to connect my Skype it always write no internet but i still have internet so i need your help that can let me login to Skype...
  8. Cat login on Skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Cat login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569
  9. windows accounts, login credentials and skype

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows accounts, login credentials and skype: I'm lost with win 10 accounts, how many are there? anybody understand this madness? here's what I'm experiencing if this makes sense and anybody cares to follow 1.have win 10 pro laptop that was auto update from win 7 pro, was a local acct admin of course things were just...
  10. Messages App (Skype) login failed

Messages App (Skype) login failed: Hello to all the forum, which I follow for a long time. I decided to sign up for help on a problem I can not solve. I always used the Skype app without any problem. Messages few days ago suddenly stopped working. I tried many solutions proposed here, including resetting the...