Windows 10: Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working

Discus and support Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mariadias8 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mariadias8, May 19, 2020.

1. Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working

/u/mariadias8, May 19, 2020

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, May 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working

1. Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working - Similar Threads - Can't login lot

2. Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use Windows functions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use Windows functions.: Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use - Microsoft Communitynothing from this thread helped, I have the same issue. I cant open anything as a admin....
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use Windows functions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use Windows functions.: Windows 10 Taskbar not working, settings not working, can't use - Microsoft Communitynothing from this thread helped, I have the same issue. I cant open anything as a admin....
  4. Can't login windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login windows 10: when i put windows account password it says that is wrong while its correct 100% i tried it in other device and it workedand when i clicked forgot password it says that i have to restart device and after i do that my pc crash after windows icon and pc not open after that...
  5. A lot of windows functions stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of windows functions stopped working: I use Windows 11 on Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen6. For the past two weeks I have not been able to use a lot of windows functions:- start menu on click the icon highlights as if it was open, but nothing happens- windows settings- windows update I can see update icon on the toolbar,...
  6. A lot of windows functions stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of windows functions stopped working: I use Windows 11 on Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Gen6. For the past two weeks I have not been able to use a lot of windows functions:- start menu on click the icon highlights as if it was open, but nothing happens- windows settings- windows update I can see update icon on the toolbar,...
  7. Can't login to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to windows 10.: So, currently trying to login to windows, but I can't remember my password for windows, and don't have access to my phone right now. Whenever I try to reset it, it resets my email password, but NOT my windows password....
  8. Can't login Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login Windows 10: Yesterday, on my Dell laptop, I noticed an icon on the bottom of my screen that said to reboot to install updates. After reboot/update I am unable to login. Login screen comes up, but keyboard and number pad do not enter anything into the field. The cursor moves, but does not...
  9. Can't login to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10: I'm trying to login to my Windows 10 PC. Every time I type in my password and hit enter, the screen goes black for 2 seconds and redirects me back to the screen with the clock in the bottom left corner. I am Using the correct password. I running windows 10 1903...
  10. Can't Login into Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Login into Windows 10: I put my computer into safe mode, but when I started it back up the login bar isn't there. All I see is the background wallpaper and the plane that indicate airplane mode. Can anyone help me with this? 43938