Windows 10: Can't login on windows

Discus and support Can't login on windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/npelicuda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyr1n1/cant_login_on_windows/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/npelicuda, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Can't login on windows

/u/npelicuda, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Can't login on windows

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't login on windows

1. Can't login on windows - Similar Threads - Can't login

2. Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen: I cant login to my MS accoint on my PC, it throws me back to the login screen right away. No error message nno nothing. This is the second time this is happening. The last time I wasn't able to recover the account = all files were gone!!...
  3. "We can't login into your account" problem reemerge after creating a new admin account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We can't login into your account" problem reemerge after creating a new admin account: Hello, I follow the method described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-a-corrupted-user-profile-in-windows-1cf41c18-7ce3-12f9-8e1d-95896661c5c9 and create a new admin account to login, which works. Then I linked up my new admin account to my microsoft...
  4. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore: Hi, I urgently need help. i created a password using the command "netplwiz. Right after I restarted my laptop and tried to sign in and it says my information is incorrect. I'm really really sure i put in the correct password. Its my schools laptop and i have all my school...
  5. I can't login to the computer

I can't login to the computer: I can't login to my computer. I just updated the bios on the hp that I have and its telling me due to security reasons I need to change the pin, but then it trys to make me login my microsoft account and then tells me my security alert wont be changed until March 10. It just...
  6. After locking Win10, can't login again without restart

After locking Win10, can't login again without restart: Hi, I normally lock my computer and login in back, it's been like that for years. But in the past few days, after locking the computer, the login screen says "Please enter your signin information..." and there is a button that seems to hide the password field. Also the...
  7. can't login to windows bluury screen appears

can't login to windows bluury screen appears: I followed the thread on this problem and tried the cmd prompt fixes to clear the caches. nothing has worked. the login fields just don't appear?...
  8. I can't login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to a Microsoft account: Microsoft Teams app works, but the calendar is empty and I can't see any ongoing meetings nor join them. On browsers (Edge Chromium, Chromium, Firefox) it's stuck on "Checking your credentials..." for a few seconds and then shows a "We couldn't sign you in. Please try again."...
  9. I can't change my computer login password.

I can't change my computer login password.: I'm not sure if this came with the recent update, but when I tried changing my computer password, it directed me to change my Microsoft account password. In sign in options, I clicked on password, and it says underneath "Your account password is all set up to sign in to...
  10. Please can someone help me? Today I started up my pc and I can't go through login screen. I...

Please can someone help me? Today I started up my pc and I can't go through login screen. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dogster179 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7om9h/please_can_someone_help_me_today_i_started_up_my/