Windows 10: Can't login one drive in pc

Discus and support Can't login one drive in pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble logging in on the one drive on PC. It works fine in my phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heather_Spinx, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Can't login one drive in pc

I'm having trouble logging in on the one drive on PC. It works fine in my phone.

:)

Heather_Spinx, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 23, 2022
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 23, 2022
  4. Can't login one drive in pc

How can I get this mapped drive to reauthenticat at login

I'm trying to get this mapped drive on an xp machine to reauthenticate when the computer reboots or is logged back in. The account the user uses is on a domain that is currently unavailable (server failure). The physical drive being mapped is on the other server which has the other domain here.

Now i can login as another user i create on the domain, check reconnect at login no problem. But the next day files won't open unless she clicks the drive and enters the user password there. its not a big intervention, but id like it to be seemless.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 23, 2022
Thema:

Can't login one drive in pc

1. Can't login one drive in pc - Similar Threads - Can't login drive

2. login to One drive not possible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login to One drive not possible: when I start my notebook, login into One drive not not possible anymore. I've installed Office 2021 Professional on my windows 11 operation system. When I try to login, I receive the message attached to this email.What do I have to do, that login is working again.Thank...
  3. Can't login one drive in pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login one drive in pc: I'm having trouble logging in on the one drive on PC. It works fine in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-one-drive-in-pc/94ef6adb-c194-4344-b14b-ec5ea698bdae
  4. Can't login one drive in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login one drive in pc: I'm having trouble logging in on the one drive on PC. It works fine in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-one-drive-in-pc/94ef6adb-c194-4344-b14b-ec5ea698bdae
  5. I can't login in one drive with pc

I can't login in one drive with pc: I can login on one drive app and on my phone. However when I'm using the PC it keeps saying "fail to sign in" reinstalling won't work. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-one-drive-with-pc/791281c7-6abd-443d-88cf-b278a5347267
  6. I can't login in one drive with pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login in one drive with pc: I can login on one drive app and on my phone. However when I'm using the PC it keeps saying "fail to sign in" reinstalling won't work. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-one-drive-with-pc/791281c7-6abd-443d-88cf-b278a5347267
  7. I can't login in one drive with pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. One Drive Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Drive Login: I was prompted to change my Microsoft account password which I did, but the new password wouldn't let me in. I can get in to my computer on the old password but now cannot access One Drive. It will not accept either the new or the old password....
  9. One Drive Login

One Drive Login: I used to login once to my computer under Windows 10 and that's all I had to do. Now it's requiring me to do a second login, I believe for the One Drive application that I don't even use, and if I don't my external drive won't be connected. Another messed up Windows process....
  10. One Drive login

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive login: Hi, Recently signed up to Office 365 Business Premium and currently on trial period. When I click on 'This PC' and then 'OneDrive' the Welcome to OneDrive box pops up to sign in. However when I try and sign in I get the message ' That Microsoft account doesn't exist....