Windows 10: Cant login or do anything with my laptop

Discus and support Cant login or do anything with my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliShehabi1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

Hi

After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened.

During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%.

I cant login or boot from USB.

When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to the bios.

Any idea how to fix this I have a surface laptop.

When I went to safe mode it would just freeze.

Cant login or do anything with my laptop [​IMG]Cant login or do anything with my laptop [​IMG]Cant login or do anything with my laptop [​IMG]

:)

AliShehabi1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Cant login or do anything with my laptop

1. Cant login or do anything with my laptop - Similar Threads - Cant login anything

2. Cant do anything of this commands.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  3. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  4. Cant do anything on my pc

Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  5. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  7. Cant do anything

Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  8. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. CANT LOGIN TO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Customization
    CANT LOGIN TO ANYTHING: Ok so i have been annoyed so much now i cant login to anything microsoft related on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-anything/1ceaf5d6-2d7d-4529-aeca-e431eff501c9
  10. Cant Do Anything On Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...