Windows 10: Can't login to account

Discus and support Can't login to account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop Saturday and have not been able to even open the thing because I can't remember the password. The alternate email address is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by maureenkloman, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Can't login to account

I purchased a new laptop Saturday and have not been able to even open the thing because I can't remember the password. The alternate email address is no longer viable so I have been unable to reset it. I get as far as the phone verification which passed but then it want's to send a second verification to the email that's not good. This is a business machine and I need to get it fixed! I have called you 8 times now and every time I get disconnected. I am so angry that I can't get a real person for help that actually fixes this it's ridiculous. I need help

:)

maureenkloman, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Can't login to account

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to account

1. Can't login to account - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. Can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account: Hi Guys,I can't login to my microsoft account. Neither via microsoft store, nor in windows 11 directly. The grey login prompt pops up for half a second and disappears. After that, nothing happens..I updated windows and tried many solutions that are suggested under similar...
  3. Can't login to account with PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to account with PIN: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop, so I when to my laptop to do video editing when suddenly I put the correct PIN code to the login screen and it said it was wrong, only for a time. I tried restarting the laptop and reinsert the PIN, but it wouldn't work, I tried using "I...
  4. Can't remove an account. Or login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove an account. Or login.: When I try to login into my Microsoft account. I got hacked and they deleted the gmail and I created a new one under my gmail So now I try to login but when I do that it say's I don't have Wifi which I got and it doesn't work. And if I want to update my information it tells...
  5. Can't remove an account. Or login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove an account. Or login.: When I try to login into my Microsoft account. I got hacked and they deleted the gmail and I created a new one under my gmail So now I try to login but when I do that it say's I don't have Wifi which I got and it doesn't work. And if I want to update my information it tells...
  6. Can't login to local account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  7. Can't login to local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  8. Can't login to parent account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login to parent account.: When I open google chrome it tells me to ask a parent for permission. I know how to fix this, the problem is just that I can't log in to the parent in my family's email. We tried logging in to her email, but no emails showed up. This must mean that it's connected to another...
  9. Can't login into my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login into my account: Guys I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and after I tried to sign in into my account I get this Error message 0x80070781 the name of the file cannot be resolved by the system I have updated my windows to the last version and still not working for me what should I do...
  10. Can't login with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login with microsoft account: Hello, I tried to do some cleanups both on my desktop and my laptop, but on my desktop, something went wrong. All metro apps were deleted and some shortcuts of normal apps as well. After some searching on the internet, I found out how to add the packages in C:\Program...