Windows 10: Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.

Discus and support Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I forgot my password to login my labtop Acer 511 series and I dont know what to do and my kids need it to do thier school... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnaEscobar1, May 9, 2020.

1. Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.

Split from this thread.​

I forgot my password to login my labtop Acer 511 series and I dont know what to do and my kids need it to do thier school work. Please someone help asap

:)

AnnaEscobar1, May 9, 2020

2. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, May 23, 2020
  3. lexaloo Win User
    Forgot password on a laptop with Windows 7

I forgot my password on my laptop. I have tried to reset is by doing the startup repair method. I got to the very end when you press the Shift button 5 times and then you should see the sethc (CMD Box) window pop up on the login screen. Mine does not do
    that. I tried going back to retrace my steps 3 times and I did everything correctly. I do not have the password recovery disk, any suggestions on what to do next? I know you can put it on a usb but I can't figure out how to do that. Please Help!

lexaloo, May 23, 2020
  4. Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password. :).

zekrahminator, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.

1. Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password. - Similar Threads - Can't login Acer

2. Forgot laptop login password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot laptop login password.: Hi, Hi I gave reset option in the laptop with keep my files setting. Then it was asking for password to login to the laptop. But previously I used to login through pin and now I forgot my password. Tried resetting my Microsoft account password through mobile. still laptop is...
  3. Forgot laptop login password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot laptop login password.: Hi, Hi I gave reset option in the laptop with keep my files setting. Then it was asking for password to login to the laptop. But previously I used to login through pin and now I forgot my password. Tried resetting my Microsoft account password through mobile. still laptop is...
  4. Forgot login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot login password: I have a Windows 10 tablet and did not use it for some time. Yesterday, I took out and charged it up for trial test. However I forgot the login password and coule not enter into Windows. Can someone guide me how to reset the password or even reinstall it. Thanks!...
  5. Forgot login password

Forgot login password: I have a Windows 10 tablet and did not use it for some time. Yesterday, I took out and charged it up for trial test. However I forgot the login password and coule not enter into Windows. Can someone guide me how to reset the password or even reinstall it. Thanks!...
  6. Forgot login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password: Hi all,My uncle has forgotten his login password and now he's locked out of his computer. I've tried resting the PC but it asked me asks me for the password. I tried entering safe mode following the steps laid out by some one in the forum but when I select the safe mode, the...
  8. Forgot Password for Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password for Login: Hi, I know my pin, but I do not know the password. How do I reset the password for my login? And I mean for the login to my laptop, not my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-for-login/db45ffde-269d-481a-ae7d-563b913ae619
  9. Forgot Login password.

Forgot Login password.: I forgot my password and security questions of my PC Login account which is linked to Microsoft. But I remember the pin and biometrics works also fine. Now, how can I reset the password without security questions and resetting the pc....
  10. Forgot login password for laptop

Forgot login password for laptop: I can't login to my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-login-password-for-laptop/2ceba170-776e-4cd5-96b8-da3364cec110"