Windows 10: Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent

Discus and support Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently purchased Minecraft on a different account and was trying to run the installer when a problem notification popped up and it said that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spectrez, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Spectrez Win User

Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent

Hi,I recently purchased Minecraft on a different account and was trying to run the installer when a problem notification popped up and it said that I wasn't logged into the right account, so I went onto the Microsoft Store and tried to switch accounts. Little did I know, when I tried to login, the login asked me for a non-existent PIN because I haven't created on for the account, so I'm stuck as I can't refund the purchase because I didn't save the order number, and I can't login to use Minecraft because it's asking for a PIN that doesn't exist. I have already tried resetting the store with no

:)

Spectrez, Jun 23, 2022

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 store sign-in asking for non-existent pin

Hello, when I try to sign into the windows 10 Microsoft store I keep being asked for a pin I never made. In order; I open the app, open the login, then imput my username and password. At which point is says i need to "set up my account with windows hello"
    so i click ok. Then it takes me to a screen with "Making sure it's you" at the top and says i need to imput a pin to verify it is me. This is where the problem is as ive never made a pin and none of the ones i do use get accepted in the offcance i did make
    a pin. Ive checked what others have told me to do and look at my sign in options in the settings menu, but it only gives the option of making the pin and not removing it. So as far as i can tell it is asking for a phantom pin number that doesn't exist anywhere
    ive been told to look.

Someone please help?

master0cheaf117, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent - Similar Threads - Can't login another

2. Microsoft store asking me for a non-existent microsoft pin after being forced to sign into...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store asking me for a non-existent microsoft pin after being forced to sign into...: Hello,I'm trying to download and play minecraft however after purchasing this, it said that the installer isn't downloaded from the microsoft store - so I thought to myself okay easy solution lets go download it form the microsoft store this was not an easy solution. After...
  3. Microsoft store asking me for a non-existent microsoft pin after being forced to sign into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store asking me for a non-existent microsoft pin after being forced to sign into...: Hello,I'm trying to download and play minecraft however after purchasing this, it said that the installer isn't downloaded from the microsoft store - so I thought to myself okay easy solution lets go download it form the microsoft store this was not an easy solution. After...
  4. Microsoft store asking me for a non-existent microsoft pin after being forced to sign into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Non existent account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non existent account: Hello, today I tried to login to my minecraft via my microsoft account, I had the same one for years. But now it says it doesnt exist, i cant do anything because everytime i write the email adress, its non existent. So I tried couple of things and I found out someone complete...
  6. Non existent account

Non existent account: Hello, today I tried to login to my minecraft via my microsoft account, I had the same one for years. But now it says it doesnt exist, i cant do anything because everytime i write the email adress, its non existent. So I tried couple of things and I found out someone complete...
  7. Non existent account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to another account on Microsoft Store because it asks for a PIN that's non-existent: Hi,I recently purchased Minecraft on a different account and was trying to run the installer when a problem notification popped up and it said that I wasn't logged into the right account, so I went onto the Microsoft Store and tried to switch accounts. Little did I know, when...
  9. Microsoft Store requiring non-existent PIN to login to second account. Can’t change/forget...

Microsoft Store requiring non-existent PIN to login to second account. Can’t change/forget...: I’m logged into my account on my personal computer. A family member has Game Pass on their account, so I’m trying to add their account to the store. After entering their email and password, it requires a PIN. I have never set up a PIN for that account on this computer, so...
  10. Windows 10 store sign-in asking for non-existent pin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 store sign-in asking for non-existent pin: Hello, when I try to sign into the windows 10 Microsoft store I keep being asked for a pin I never made. In order; I open the app, open the login, then imput my username and password. At which point is says i need to "set up my account with windows hello" so i click ok. Then...