Windows 10: Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My company is currently subscribed to Microsoft 365 email. When logging into our email we will be redirected to our company login page. Previously I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Damiande Costa, May 26, 2020.

1. Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app

My company is currently subscribed to Microsoft 365 email. When logging into our email we will be redirected to our company login page. Previously I was able to add my company email to the Windows 10 Mail app as it would redirect me to the company login page. The same happens with the mobile app which works.

Recently my computer was reformatted and I can no longer add my company email as it would no longer redirect me to the company login page.

Has something changed or is something wrong with my Mail app? I can login to my company email using Outlet just fine, however Outlook is sluggish with all the functions that I do not use. Some help is very much appreciated.

:)

Damiande Costa, May 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 26, 2020
  3. Use OAuth or secure mail key for email apps

I am getting the following notice about using an email which I do. I am using windows 8.1. I don't know the name of the email app that I am using. Do I need to do anything to continue getting my email? Thank you for any help that you can offer.

Access AT&T email with an email app that uses OAuth

If you’re like most people, you have email apps that let you read and manage email on your computer and mobile devices. For your security, we suggest you only use email apps with an email technology known as Open Authentication or OAuth.
    OAuth encrypts your username and password to protect your info from hackers and fraudsters.

[table][tr][td]iPhones & iPads running iOS 9.0 and above[/td][td]
    • Apple Mail
    • Outlook Mobile
    • Yahoo Mail app
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]Android devices running Lollipop/5.0 or above[/td][td]
    • Gmail
    • Outlook Mobile
    • Yahoo Mail app
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]Mac computer running OS 10.11/El Capitan or above[/td][td]Apple Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]PC running Windows 10[/td][td]Windows Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]Email app not listed?Here’s a quick way to find out if your email app uses OAuth. Start setting up a new email account in your app. Your app may offer you a list of email providers that includes Yahoo. If it does, your email app is OAuth compatible. Be sure to select Yahoo as your provider. You’re all set![/td][/tr][/table]

Non-OAuth compatible email apps

• Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
    • Mozilla Thunderbird
    • Windows Mail on personal computers running Windows 8 or older
    • Apple Mail/Mac Mail on macOS 10.10/Yosemite or older

We suggest you switch to an email app that has OAuth. Get step-by-step instructions on how to set up or update your email account in several popular email apps, using our Troubleshoot
    & Resolve Tool.

Access AT&T email through an email app using a secure mail key

If you prefer to use an email app that isn’t compatible with OAuth, you’ll have to create a special code called a secure mail key. You’ll use this secure mail key instead of your AT&T password when you set up an email app.

Learn how to create a secure mail key

Access AT&T email at att.net

You can always use your regular password to access your AT&T email at att.net through a Web browser.

johnsonconnie, May 26, 2020
  4. Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app

Windows 10 mail ver. 17.7922.42014.0

Thanks for the update, Stein-Are. We just want to clarify the following information to make sure that we're on the same page:

• Were you able to forward emails while connected to your company or private network when you access your email online using Outlook.com?
    • Can you forward emails when not connected to your company or private network using the Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Were the emails you wanted to forward marked as Private?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the Windows Mail App. Follow the steps in

Update Mail and Calendar for Windows 10

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app

1. Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Can't login company

2. Can't login to google account in Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  3. Can't login to google account in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  4. Problem to login on windows 10 with company email after windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem to login on windows 10 with company email after windows update.: [ATTACH] After running a pushed windows 10 update yesterday I am unable to sign in to my business account. I have been using my outlook.com/office.com login as far as I know, but now windows is telling me either the username or password is incorrect. Is this due to an...
  5. Can't add an email account to Windows mail app

Can't add an email account to Windows mail app: I cannot add another email in the mail app. I go through the steps but Windows gets stuck on this screen. I've left it for hours but it does not make any progress. Thank you in advance. [ATTACH]...
  6. can't view "search online" emails in mail app windows 10

can't view "search online" emails in mail app windows 10: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...
  7. Can't login to email on microsoft app

Can't login to email on microsoft app: I am having an issue logging into my yahoo account on the included email app. I have been able to login to every other email account, but with yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a, and can't log in. What should I do regarding this issue? Thanks....
  8. Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email account from company in Win 10, NOT IN Mail App in Win 10: I stopped using the Mail App a very long time ago and have NO accounts set up in it. The is an account that is set up in Windows 10 Settings and I can't get rid of it....
  9. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app: Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 application. No checkbox or instruction if i click on broken/failed icloud email. Really frustating....
  10. Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails: Hi I am on a local ISP (mail.naples.net) that uses POP3 and would like to use the Windows 10 mail client. I can receive emails no problem but am not able to send. It just stays in OUTBOX. The only error message I can find is 'attention required' in the accounts tab when I go...