Windows 10: Can't login to computer.

Discus and support Can't login to computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I accidentally removed my Pin used to login to my computer while trying to set up excel with Microsoft account. Not sure how it happened, but now I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanVZ, Jul 22, 2021.

1. JanVZ Win User

Can't login to computer.

I accidentally removed my Pin used to login to my computer while trying to set up excel with Microsoft account. Not sure how it happened, but now I can't login to my computer. The screen says"Something happened and your PiN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" and has two options "SET up my PIN and Sign in options". Nothing happens when I click on the 1st option and 2nd option won't let me put in password I had for account. Please let me know what I should do? Thank you

:)

JanVZ, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 22, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't login to computer.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't login to computer. :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to computer.

1. Can't login to computer. - Similar Threads - Can't login computer

2. Can't login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my computer: Please i need help as soon as possible because it's so frustrating.. i can't login to windows, the keyboard and mouse are not responding at all, the mouse is lit but dosen't respond and no pointer, the keyboard lights turns off as soon as windows starts and login window shows...
  3. Can't login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my computer: Please i need help as soon as possible because it's so frustrating.. i can't login to windows, the keyboard and mouse are not responding at all, the mouse is lit but dosen't respond and no pointer, the keyboard lights turns off as soon as windows starts and login window shows...
  4. Can't login to Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login to Windows 10 computer: I have three, Dell computers.Two of them, running Windows 10.It is, the third one. I need help, with.I assume, it's running Windows 10?I'm unable, to log into it.I've tried every password, I know?I've been reading about, self booting USB drives.I'm not exactly sure, how you...
  5. I can't login to the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to the computer: I can't login to my computer. I just updated the bios on the hp that I have and its telling me due to security reasons I need to change the pin, but then it trys to make me login my microsoft account and then tells me my security alert wont be changed until March 10. It just...
  6. I can't login to my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to my computer.: I can't reach the login screen at all, whenever I click or press a button on my keyboard to reach the password insert screen the screen goes black for a bit then it goes back to the screen right before it which displays the time and this just keeps on looping which makes it...
  7. Can't login to computer and can't reset bitlocker

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't login to computer and can't reset bitlocker: My parents recently bought a new home which included all the furniture. This included the old computer and the previous owner claimed he wiped the computer and left it new for them however he appears to have installed it with bitlocker and we can't do anything with it. They...
  8. Can't login to my Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login to my Computer: I have reset my MS account password on a different computer, but I can't connect my HP computer to the internet please see picture below and therefore can't login with the new password. Also the camera is not working either. How can I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't login to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to my computer: Computer will only let me enter 4 digits of my 8 digit password. Tried restarting 3 times and got nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-computer/32854617-e20f-48ed-bbfc-1d2d05eb48da
  10. Can't change computer login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't change computer login password: I want to change the password when I log into the computer on start up. The one where you have to put the password in just to get the computer to even get to the home page. I've change my password in the Microsoft account part but it didn't change the main computer log in....