Windows 10: Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup

Discus and support Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to login to my Microsoft Account when I start the basic setup after formatting the pc using the media creation tool from the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DarkDr3am, Jul 25, 2020.

1. DarkDr3am Win User

Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup

Hey,

I've been trying to login to my Microsoft Account when I start the basic setup after formatting the pc using the media creation tool from the Microsoft page.

I thought it was a driver issue so I removed everything including the GPU, hdds,ssd and only kept one ssd to test it out. I also removed the internal USB header incase it was causing the issue. No luck.

I tried a 2018 version of the windows installer I had laying around and its the same problem.

As soon as it asks me to sign in to use windows it shows me a bad designed white html page with the username login on the top left. When I login it justs says "who's using this pc" meaning that it decided to create an offline account.

:)

DarkDr3am, Jul 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Can't Login to Microsoft Account

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to try signing in to account.live.com on another device and verify the account is in a good state.

Step 2:

Login in to another user account and try logging in to Windows Store and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform an automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Method 1: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: Need to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change? Here's how. , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - Cant login Microsoft

2. cant login Microsoft account after formatting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant login Microsoft account after formatting: Hi, im using a surface pro 6. i formatted my pc cause i wanted to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 since it was lagging my pc. but after it was done formatting i couldnt log in like how new pc normally would. i never heard of this Welcome to PARED Limited. i already tried my...
  3. cant login Microsoft account after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login Microsoft account after formatting: Hi, im using a surface pro 6. i formatted my pc cause i wanted to downgrade from windows 11 to 10 since it was lagging my pc. but after it was done formatting i couldnt log in like how new pc normally would. i never heard of this Welcome to PARED Limited. i already tried my...
  4. cant login Microsoft account after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  6. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  7. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  8. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  9. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't login Microsoft 10 for initial setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login Microsoft 10 for initial setup: Hi, I have a new laptop for my colleague, I set it up for her follow the instruction. It asked me to reset password while set up for Windows login then I followed. The next screen is asking if I have got a Microsoft account, I entered the email and it asked for password...