Windows 10: Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

Discus and support Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trash-Fire, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and there's a "close" button at the bottom. I just want a way to sign in so that i can get my stuff. Also, would i be able to sign in with an account that didn't buy the game? Or is it mine now and i can sign in with whatever account? Thank you for your help :

:)

Trash-Fire, Jan 8, 2020

2. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition

When I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Pocket Edition, the app loads up a blank login screen and then cuts out and reverts back to the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Pocket Edition start up screen, yet I have no problem
    on any other apps, please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JJDCooper18, Jan 8, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jan 8, 2020
  4. JWdaTroll Win User

Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition

JWdaTroll, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

1. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Can't login microsoft

2. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  3. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  4. Can't login to Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Minecraft account: My family has multiple Minecraft accounts. I was asked to migrate one account to Microsoft and now I can't login because my Microsoft account uses the same email as one of the other Minecraft accounts. Please advise....
  5. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account: I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in : It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click. No chance to enter details....
  6. Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me go into the login screen there. I cannot use my Microsoft Login there so currently I don't have any way to play Minecraft on...
  7. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  10. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account." Please...