Windows 10: Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function

Discus and support Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a brand new computer, an HP Probook. I have installed all of the updates. I am logged in to Microsoft apps via a local account. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by svedesven, May 5, 2020.

1. svedesven Win User

Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function

Hi,

I have a brand new computer, an HP Probook. I have installed all of the updates. I am logged in to Microsoft apps via a local account. I was logged in using my Microsoft account, but when I clicked to "verify" nothing happened. Eventually I switched to a local account to see if I would be able to use any of the apps. It did not work. Every Microsoft app I try to use results in a blank window. Settings is the only app that opens. When I try to login to my Microsoft account via settings, I get a blank login pop up window. The Microsoft Store app either doesn't load, or when it does load, everything is gray, and when I try to login, nothing happens.

I have looked at many similar discussions posted in this support forum, but none of them actually address this blank window dilemma that multiple other people have posted about over many years. Any actually helpful replies would be greatly appreciated.

:)

svedesven, May 5, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 5, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 5, 2020
  4. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function - Similar Threads - Can't Login Microsoft

2. Can't login to any microsoft app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to any microsoft app: Just like the title says I can't log in to any Microsoft app store, edge, Xbox, office apps. I go through the login process, select my account, enter my PIN, and after what I think is the credential check part a pop window opens up telling me to momentarily hold on usual...
  3. Microsoft account login loop in Apps>Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login loop in Apps>Apps and Features: Hi all,I have been running into a loop with my microsoft login at the Apps>Apps and Features page. When prompted to login it asks for my pin, I provide it, then it asks for my microsoft account email, I enter the same one associated with the laptop, and then it sends a code...
  4. Microsoft account login loop in Apps>Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login loop in Apps>Apps and Features: Hi all,I have been running into a loop with my microsoft login at the Apps>Apps and Features page. When prompted to login it asks for my pin, I provide it, then it asks for my microsoft account email, I enter the same one associated with the laptop, and then it sends a code...
  5. Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly

Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly: I tried a lot of ways, reinstalling the app, updating everything on windows, the gpu driver too. Still, nothing happens if i click the login button. Like it's not working at all.I tried to start the xbox services, and Xbox Live Auth Management Service and Xbox Live Game Save...
  6. Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly: I tried a lot of ways, reinstalling the app, updating everything on windows, the gpu driver too. Still, nothing happens if i click the login button. Like it's not working at all.I tried to start the xbox services, and Xbox Live Auth Management Service and Xbox Live Game Save...
  7. Unable to Login to Microsoft Account on Apps

Unable to Login to Microsoft Account on Apps: I've been working with Techs all day through Support in regards to my issue. One of them went through and changed my login to be done by local account, with the intension of adding my Microsoft account back once I logged back in. Safe to say, that did not work and I am unable...
  8. Can't update apps via Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update apps via Microsoft Store: Hi, I am using a PC running on Windows 10 1909 x64. Whenever I attempt to download or update apps from Microsoft Store, I get the 0x80070422 code which means that Windows Update is disabled and suggests running a troubleshooter. [ATTACH] Problem is that when I run a...
  9. Can't login to email on microsoft app

Can't login to email on microsoft app: I am having an issue logging into my yahoo account on the included email app. I have been able to login to every other email account, but with yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a, and can't log in. What should I do regarding this issue? Thanks....
  10. Microsoft Account Login Loop in Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Login Loop in Apps: Every time I try to log into my Microsoft account from Windows 10 Apps OneNote, Settings, Word, etc I get into a loop. After choosing my account I need to enter a password. Entering the correct password shows "Please wait" and then just prompts me to enter my password again....