Windows 10: Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

Discus and support Cant login to Microsoft Store, help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lytrix., Jun 29, 2022.

1. Lytrix. Win User

Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again it gives me the same result.Also the same thing happens when i try to verify my microsoft account on windows.

:)

Lytrix., Jun 29, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

microsoft not login in

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when you try to upgrade Windows and use Store.

It would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• How are you trying to upgrade Windows?
    • When do you get the error in Store?
    • When you say, “microsoft not login in” where are you trying to login?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

For Windows Update issue, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix Windows Update errors
    and see if that helps.

For Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to try resetting Microsoft Store cache. Press the
    Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type
    wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

The error 0x80072EE7 indicates a connection issue. I would suggest you to try changing the network connection and see if that makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 29, 2022
  3. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help? - Similar Threads - Cant login Microsoft

2. I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf: I cant login to Microsoft store it says that "you'll need the internet for this" error code 0x800704cf. I have tried a lot of different ways to solve the problem but nothing works, and no its not that i have network problems because everything else works except this. i just...
  3. I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf: I cant login to Microsoft store it says that "you'll need the internet for this" error code 0x800704cf. I have tried a lot of different ways to solve the problem but nothing works, and no its not that i have network problems because everything else works except this. i just...
  4. I cant login to Microsoft store error code 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  6. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  7. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?: Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again it gives me the same result.Also the same thing happens when i try to verify my microsoft account on windows....
  8. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?: Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again it gives me the same result.Also the same thing happens when i try to verify my microsoft account on windows....
  9. cant login to microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant login to microsoft store: After clicking sign in button, window closes and nothing happens, what to do?windows version: 10.0.19042.685 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-microsoft-store/c048e8f3-d069-483a-8776-dbbdc8c54c9b
  10. Help, microsoft store login is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, microsoft store login is not working: (DISCLAIMER: i am czech so i have the settings different so i cant really find out what i am supposed to press,i know how to speak english but i can not translate complicated words) as of the time of me typing this, i am absolutely FUMING, i am so angry right this moment, so...