Windows 10: Can’t login to my account after updating to 1903

Discus and support Can’t login to my account after updating to 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone have the same issue I have? So basically I updated to 1903 from 1803 when I keep trying to login I get signed out immediately, I don’t know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ibz_an, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Ibz_an Win User

Can’t login to my account after updating to 1903

Does anyone have the same issue I have? So basically I updated to 1903 from 1803 when I keep trying to login I get signed out immediately, I don’t know why.

Also, when I login to an other account it lets me login with no problem. Any help?

:)

Ibz_an, Jul 26, 2019

2. Account changes in 10586 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to enable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: yes

After the command line is complete, restart the system and login to the built-in Administrator account and do the necessary changes to your account. Again, restart your computer and login t your account and disable the built-in Administrator account by following
    the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: no

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Can’t login to my account after updating to 1903 - Similar Threads - Can’t login account

2. Can’t login to my specific account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to my specific account: Recently I’ve not been able to login to my account on my laptop as the icon for the accounts is not there however when logging in to the only account available my account appears to be still there as it is shown in the family and other users I have tried restarting and...
  3. Can’t login to my specific account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login to my specific account: Recently I’ve not been able to login to my account on my laptop as the icon for the accounts is not there however when logging in to the only account available my account appears to be still there as it is shown in the family and other users I have tried restarting and...
  4. Can’t login to my specific account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  6. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  7. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows can’t update to 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can’t update to 1903: So every time I’ve tried to update my PC it takes a long ass time and at about 70% it says something went wrong error code 0x800703fi. I’ve tried everything I can find online on how to fix the issue but it keeps persisting. Could someone please help? (Windows 10 64 bit)...
  9. Can’t login after Windows reboots after update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t login after Windows reboots after update: I guess about a month ago, I was unable to login to my computer after Windows automatically rebooted after an update, receiving a message something about a group policy preventing access. I was unable to use either my PIN or MS password. I was running Windows 10 Home, version...
  10. Can’t login after Windows reboots after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t login after Windows reboots after update: I guess about a month ago, I was unable to login to my computer after Windows automatically rebooted after an update, receiving a message something about a group policy preventing access. I was unable to use either my PIN or MS password. I was running Windows 10 Home, version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing on-screen keyboard after update 1903

2. 1903 cant login

3. after update 1903 user account cant login data missing

4. after upgrade to 1903 profile is not available for logon,
  5. upgraded to 1903 windows now administrator account is able to log on locally