Windows 10: Can't login to my chromebook

Discus and support Can't login to my chromebook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xxd1n0, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Xxd1n0 Win User

Can't login to my chromebook

I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I know the password is right because I just logged in to the same account on my phone with the same password. When I try clicking forgot password it says to enter the password, and when I hit try more it comes up with " google can't verify it's you". Help please.

:)

Xxd1n0, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Chromebook turns 10

In 2011, we launched the first Chromebooks in partnership with Acer and Samsung. Today, Chromebooks help millions of people stay connected while they work, study and stay entertained. And we've seen how important they've been over the last year. As we celebrate the 10th birthday of Chromebook, we're taking a look at how they've evolved and where we're going next.

Read more:

Brink, Jun 29, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't login to my chromebook :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't login to my chromebook - Similar Threads - Can't login chromebook

2. window not working in my chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window not working in my chromebook: window not working in my chromebook how can i repair without disccan anyone help me????* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-not-working-in-my-chromebook/a51b4ded-779a-43ec-9d31-5423361333a4
  3. window not working in my chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window not working in my chromebook: window not working in my chromebook how can i repair without disccan anyone help me????* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-not-working-in-my-chromebook/a51b4ded-779a-43ec-9d31-5423361333a4
  4. Can't login to my chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my chromebook: I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I know the password is right because I just logged in to the same account on my phone with the same password. When I try...
  5. Can't login to my chromebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login to my chromebook: I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I know the password is right because I just logged in to the same account on my phone with the same password. When I try...
  6. Chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromebook: Hi, someone has removed windows 10 from their HP laptop and installed a Chromebook os. They don't like the Chromebook os and want to go back to windows 10. How do I do this? Do I have to remove the Chromebook os first or do I just 'write over' with a windows 10 os saved on...
  7. Chromebooks

in Windows 10 Support
    Chromebooks: I am thinking about buying a new laptop. I can get a chromebook for under $100.00 I know that we get what we pay for but I don't need a computer with all the bells and whistles anymore. How are the new chromebooks? 130103
  8. Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?: Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/apps/65457965-6aee-4bb1-a387-84d331e42a26
  9. chromebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    chromebook: Is chromebook compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/chromebook/3ca44f41-3289-41c4-8a5b-00fe68f3d153
  10. ChromeBook

in Windows 10 Support
    ChromeBook: Would it be okay if I asked a question on the above Please. If the answer is no. No worries. Thanks. 82864