Windows 10: Can’t login to my computer

Discus and support Can’t login to my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I built my own PC and it uses Windows 10. I got a VPN and now I’m getting the “no internet, secured” error whenever I try to login, barring me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/my_own_superhero, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Can’t login to my computer

I built my own PC and it uses Windows 10. I got a VPN and now I’m getting the “no internet, secured” error whenever I try to login, barring me from actually logging in. I’ve tried everything that’s suggested online and the Microsoft forums are the most useless forum I’ve ever asked a question on, please help. I have been completely locked out of my computer for days now.

submitted by /u/my_own_superhero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/my_own_superhero, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 27, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t login to my computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t login to my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Can’t login to my computer

1. Can’t login to my computer - Similar Threads - Can’t login computer

2. Can’t login into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login into my computer: So idk how but I disabled my password for my computer but it still asks for it, so when I try to go to command prompt in recovery mode it asks for a password and when I put my old password it says incorrect, same thing for when I want to use my system restore, and when I...
  3. Can’t login into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login into my computer: So idk how but I disabled my password for my computer but it still asks for it, so when I try to go to command prompt in recovery mode it asks for a password and when I put my old password it says incorrect, same thing for when I want to use my system restore, and when I...
  4. Can’t login into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m unable to access my computer, can’t login.: I recently cleaned up my setup and when I tried to get back on, my second monitor wasn’t getting detected, so of course my dumb self went towards windows updates and i seen an optional update that affected me from not using my PIN to login what i normally used to login after...
  6. I can’t login to my computer

I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  7. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  8. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can’t login to my computer

Can’t login to my computer: This day when I started up my computer and tried to login it said that I had to make a new pin so I tried to do it but it said that I needed to download a app that let’s me change pin apparently but I can’t download it because I need to make a new pin. Please help....
  10. I can’t login to my computer

I can’t login to my computer: Hi after i install the october 2020 update i got bsod. I dod the system restore it worked. When i left and came back it crashed my computer i can login on oct. 25 but today i can’t login for something reason your password os incoreect. You must sign in with your microsoft...