Windows 10: Cant login to my device

Discus and support Cant login to my device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had my laptop repaired by the manufacturer. I was asked to setup a new PIN to login, and i found out that my device is linked to a wrong gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaiMohamed1, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Cant login to my device

I had my laptop repaired by the manufacturer. I was asked to setup a new PIN to login, and i found out that my device is linked to a wrong gmail account that i can no longer access not my microsoft account. i failed to restore the gmail account. how can i link the device with the correct microsoft account where the device is actually registered, without being able to log in?

:)

MaiMohamed1, Jul 24, 2021

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Cant login to my device

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Cant login to my device

1. Cant login to my device - Similar Threads - Cant login device

2. Cant login not There

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  3. Cant login not There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  4. cant login to my windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant login to my windows: My windows was activated using a work email that is no longer in use. It was created in 365 but my company moved to google. Now I cant login to windows - it wont accept my PIN.How can I login without reformatting?...
  5. cant login to my windows

cant login to my windows: My windows was activated using a work email that is no longer in use. It was created in 365 but my company moved to google. Now I cant login to windows - it wont accept my PIN.How can I login without reformatting?...
  6. cant login to my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. cant login my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login my computer: i go online i can login ...i go on computer it wont login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-my-computer/c884dfad-e223-42ca-b04a-401e35b855fc
  8. cant login my computer

cant login my computer: i go online i can login ...i go on computer it wont login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-my-computer/c884dfad-e223-42ca-b04a-401e35b855fc
  9. cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant login: i try to login to my other account but it says i already have a account named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i have no idea what that is but they changed my emaiul, password and phone number for my account. when i try to login it says my account doesnt exist....
  10. Cant login to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login to my computer: I've changed my password multiple times, have tried restarting my computer and still can not login. Is there anything I haven't tried to get into my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-computer/e35270b0-89c7-45c8-81c9-70fc28b9c148"