Windows 10: Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

Discus and support Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I am login to my laptop it's not showing my user account for loging it's only showing other user option what can I do, how to resolve it. I think... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Muhammed Ramees1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

When I am login to my laptop it's not showing my user account for loging it's only showing other user option what can I do, how to resolve it. I think I pressed windows + X before shutdown.

:)

Muhammed Ramees1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Fyreman Win User
    Want to DELETE second User Account at login

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe".
    Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The first option asks for a Password- it does not accept any PW I've associated with the account. When selecting the second option, the PIN box appears. I am then able to get to my desktop screen.

I want to do two things: 1) Delete the account that asks for the PW 2) Automatically login and go to my desktop screen. When I go to Control Panel user settings to delete it, there is only ONE account that shows. I've tried at least 6 solutions suggested, none have worked. Probably need step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Fyreman, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

Old User Account Still Showing Up

My wife got a new laptop and I'm using her old one at work. While still on Windows 7, I deleted her account and set up a new one in my name as administrator. I then upgraded to Windows 10. Every time I restart the laptop, Windows 10 wants to default to
    her old account and shows it on the login screen. My account is listed in the lower left corner of the login screen as an additional account. I have to select my account instead of hers, enter my password and login as usual. Her name/old account is NOT
    listed under user accounts or family accounts, etc. I have not found any way to completely delete her account or any other evidence of her name on this laptop.

How can I get, what seems to be a ghost account off this laptop? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Steve Woolley Sr, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

1. Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account. - Similar Threads - Can't login laptop

2. I can't login to my laptop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my laptop account: I can't login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-laptop-account/91376215-e4b2-4ee9-9758-6a6c73c431ff
  3. I can't login to my laptop account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login to my laptop account: I can't login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-laptop-account/91376215-e4b2-4ee9-9758-6a6c73c431ff
  4. Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.: When I am login to my laptop it's not showing my user account for loging it's only showing other user option what can I do, how to resolve it. I think I pressed windows + X before shutdown....
  5. Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.

Can't login to my laptop, it's not showing my user account.: When I am login to my laptop it's not showing my user account for loging it's only showing other user option what can I do, how to resolve it. I think I pressed windows + X before shutdown....
  6. My user account is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user account is not showing: I am currently hosting 2 accounts on my computer my personal and administrator and currently i cant login in my personal account and my administrator account have password that i dont set here it was my relative who repaired my computer so i dont know the password to it i...
  7. My user account is not showing

My user account is not showing: I am currently hosting 2 accounts on my computer my personal and administrator and currently i cant login in my personal account and my administrator account have password that i dont set here it was my relative who repaired my computer so i dont know the password to it i...
  8. Can't login to my account on the laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my account on the laptop.: So I formatted my laptop and now I when I try to login again, I'm getting this error. `The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again. This is silly because I literally just entered the password to login to this site and it worked...
  9. Can't login to my own Laptop with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login to my own Laptop with my Microsoft account: This has started on Sunday the 11th of October. I turned on my laptop and put my password and say i got it wrong. I try it again 20 times nothing happens. Then i go to forgote password and change it on my phone. So when i put my new password it then says the device is...
  10. Can't login into my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login into my account: Guys I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and after I tried to sign in into my account I get this Error message 0x80070781 the name of the file cannot be resolved by the system I have updated my windows to the last version and still not working for me what should I do...