Windows 10: Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10

Discus and support Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, I can't login to my microsoft acount on windows 10. Every time I try it says that my account is already in use by another user on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ipixiiee, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ipixiiee Win User

Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10

As the title states, I can't login to my microsoft acount on windows 10. Every time I try it says that my account is already in use by another user on my pc even though there are no other users. Please help

:)

ipixiiee, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10 :(

Zakin, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10

Windows 10 Can't Login to Microsoft Account

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to try signing in to account.live.com on another device and verify the account is in a good state.

Step 2:

Login in to another user account and try logging in to Windows Store and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform an automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Method 1: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10

1. Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login to microsoft account: hi, I want to login to my microsoft account I was on local account now, and when I try to do this it gives me this error, I can create another account, but I need to install minecraft again.error:Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please...
  3. can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't login to microsoft account: hi, I want to login to my microsoft account I was on local account now, and when I try to do this it gives me this error, I can create another account, but I need to install minecraft again.error:Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please...
  4. Can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account: Hi Guys,I can't login to my microsoft account. Neither via microsoft store, nor in windows 11 directly. The grey login prompt pops up for half a second and disappears. After that, nothing happens..I updated windows and tried many solutions that are suggested under similar...
  5. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  6. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  7. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Login to Microsoft account: I recently discovered that I was on a local laptop account. So I went ahead and made a real Microsoft accountusing a browser. When I went back to account settings and tried to login it said it couldn't find the username I made. I copied and pasted several times so that there...
  9. Can't login to my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login to my Microsoft Account: Hi there, I'm facing an issue with my microsoft account from last three months now. I can not use any Microsoft apps like- Your Phone, Store, Outlook and all of microsoft apps, its shows"0x800704cf" error code. i tried every solution available on online nothing worked then I...
  10. Can't login with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login with microsoft account: Hello, I tried to do some cleanups both on my desktop and my laptop, but on my desktop, something went wrong. All metro apps were deleted and some shortcuts of normal apps as well. After some searching on the internet, I found out how to add the packages in C:\Program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant login with microsoft account windows 10

2. cant login to microsoft account

3. cant login my microsfot account on windows 10

4. cant login to account on laptop microsoft,
  5. cant login to my microsoft account on windows,
  6. i cant login to microsoft account windows 10,
  7. cant log in to joefortune on windows,
  8. error cant login windows account,
  9. cant log in to my microsoft account on my windows phone,
  10. cant login to my microsoft account in users,
  11. cant login microsoft account,