Windows 10: Can't login to my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't login to my Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm facing an issue with my microsoft account from last three months now. I can not use any Microsoft apps like- Your Phone, Store, Outlook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RajuRay, Oct 4, 2020.

1. RajuRay Win User

Can't login to my Microsoft Account

Hi there, I'm facing an issue with my microsoft account from last three months now. I can not use any Microsoft apps like- Your Phone, Store, Outlook and all of microsoft apps, its shows"0x800704cf" error code. i tried every solution available on online nothing worked then I removed my microsoft account and converted it to local administration. now I'm trying to sign in with my microsoft account but it shows "Oops, Something went Wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again" This issue is killing me. I tried every solution available on online but nothing worked.

Sorry for my bad English. Please Help

:)

RajuRay, Oct 4, 2020

2. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Can't login to my Microsoft Account

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to my Microsoft Account

1. Can't login to my Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login to microsoft account: hi, I want to login to my microsoft account I was on local account now, and when I try to do this it gives me this error, I can create another account, but I need to install minecraft again.error:Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please...
  3. can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't login to microsoft account: hi, I want to login to my microsoft account I was on local account now, and when I try to do this it gives me this error, I can create another account, but I need to install minecraft again.error:Oops, something went wrongWhatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please...
  4. Can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account: Hi Guys,I can't login to my microsoft account. Neither via microsoft store, nor in windows 11 directly. The grey login prompt pops up for half a second and disappears. After that, nothing happens..I updated windows and tried many solutions that are suggested under similar...
  5. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  6. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  7. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Login to Microsoft account: I recently discovered that I was on a local laptop account. So I went ahead and made a real Microsoft accountusing a browser. When I went back to account settings and tried to login it said it couldn't find the username I made. I copied and pasted several times so that there...
  9. Can't login to a Microsoft account.

Can't login to a Microsoft account.: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to log into a Microsoft account I just get a gray pop up window. https://i.imgur.com/jn44YcU.png I've tried a LOT of different "fixes" for the issue. I've run lots of various powershell commands. I've run sfc /scannow...
  10. Can't login with microsoft account

Can't login with microsoft account: Hello, I tried to do some cleanups both on my desktop and my laptop, but on my desktop, something went wrong. All metro apps were deleted and some shortcuts of normal apps as well. After some searching on the internet, I found out how to add the packages in C:\Program...