Windows 10: Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

Discus and support Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated my win10. It is requesting me to setup a new pin and I am not able to because it says I don't have internet. I am connected to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wade96, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Wade96 Win User

Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

I updated my win10. It is requesting me to setup a new pin and I am not able to because it says I don't have internet. I am connected to the internet though. It seems one of the network drivers gone corrupted after update and I can't access the internet in order to setup a new pin. My account is an admin user. It is not a local one and the reason why it's connected to the cloud and requires internet.I have tried these methods: Safe mode does not work, requires me to setup pin still.Uninstalling latest feature update gives me an error.Trying different internet connections doesn't work either.Re

:)

Wade96, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    on start up ans sign in useing pin# error Ox8007032

Hi,

It is possible that you received the error code 0x8007032 due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Are you trying to sign in using your PIN?
    • Have you tried signing in using your password?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try following the steps shared by
    Y.Welis
    and Eileen Gal on this thread on how to troubleshoot PIN
    problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

Login Setup won't take a PIN

Hello,

I have exact same issues with pin-code login (but I don't have fingerprint scanner).

When I (logged in as administrator) open abovementioned folder C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService

I have no \AppData\ folder in there.

System File Checker tool performed some checks, even reported few fixes, but did
    not resolve pin code issue.

Александр Шагури, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

1. Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you! - Similar Threads - Can't login due

2. Try to update but it keeps giving me the error. Please help. Thank you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try to update but it keeps giving me the error. Please help. Thank you.: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.200.40Install error - 0x80070103Intel Corporation - Extension - 30.0.101.2079Install error - 0x80070103Sound Research Corp. - Extension - 16.40.18.897Install error - 0x80070103Intel Corporation - Extension - 30.0.101.1191Install...
  3. Try to update but it keeps giving me the error. Please help. Thank you.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try to update but it keeps giving me the error. Please help. Thank you.: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.200.40Install error - 0x80070103Intel Corporation - Extension - 30.0.101.2079Install error - 0x80070103Sound Research Corp. - Extension - 16.40.18.897Install error - 0x80070103Intel Corporation - Extension - 30.0.101.1191Install...
  4. BSOD,plz help me ,thank you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD,plz help me ,thank you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_HggeQZwmd9lfdX2dITWpHmjVNuw6DE/view?usp=sharingthank you for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsodplz-help-me-thank-you/2fb814dc-6fe6-4864-a263-bb9910179779
  5. Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!: I updated my win10. It is requesting me to setup a new pin and I am not able to because it says I don't have internet. I am connected to the internet though. It seems one of the network drivers gone corrupted after update and I can't access the internet in order to setup a...
  6. Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my PC due to pin setup error. Please help me. thank you!: I updated my win10. It is requesting me to setup a new pin and I am not able to because it says I don't have internet. I am connected to the internet though. It seems one of the network drivers gone corrupted after update and I can't access the internet in order to setup a...
  7. Please help me with this ! Thanks you !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this ! Thanks you !: [ATTACH] Please tell me with is this ? https://preview.redd.it/6nx27itiz0m61.png?width=675&format=png&auto=webp&s=255d36c2b43c533fa9b194679d72b5a29e049e95 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  8. Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!: Hi everyone, I just bought an hp pavillion tp01 desktop with an hp 24" monitor. I have tried everything and can't change my brightness, its locked at full power and the keyboard shortcut shows the level bar and that I'm "changing" it but it doesn't actually do anything. Not...
  9. New Laptop Win10 - Stuck at login due PIN setup error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Laptop Win10 - Stuck at login due PIN setup error: Hello, I just got a refurbished laptop with Windows 10. After the first log in, the system asked me to reboot due some updates, while loging back in, it shows me “Create PIN” window, click Next no other option and then I got “Something went wrong”. The only option from...
  10. I get the following error message. Please help me with a solution. Thank you.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get the following error message. Please help me with a solution. Thank you.: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you...