Windows 10: Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

Discus and support Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joku randommi ., Dec 26, 2022.

1. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the same password i have used for 2 years and just used and it says its incorrect. I have tried changing the password multiple times, logging in safe mode and everything else you can find on these conversations. Please help, i dont want to reset my pc and lose everything

:)

joku randommi ., Dec 26, 2022
  2. zentrobi Win User

win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for around 10-15sec and then say " incorrect password" and now we are stuck at this not knowing what todo. we've tryed to boot it into safe mode, but that requires a password today, the recovery, go back to previus state, opening cmd, basicly every option requires a login(wich again is not possibel) so anyone who have any suggestions?

zentrobi, Dec 26, 2022
  3. Password Reset and Login

Hi,

I forgot my password to login on my laptop - so I reset my MS account password on another PC, but I am still locked out of my laptop saying the password is incorrect. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

KatieMorrison1, Dec 26, 2022
  4. jeffMNMN Win User

Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

The Password is Incorrect

I have tried login in to my computer on Windows 10 but it shows password is incorrect. I have followed the steps indicated but it is still showing that the password is incorrect. Please advise.

jeffMNMN, Dec 26, 2022
Thema:

Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

1. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not - Similar Threads - Cant login says

2. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  3. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  4. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.: Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login. This is my office login, it works on another computer with same login. Tried many times, can't use safe mode, bit locker is asking for recovery key, which i don't have. No other option change change login/pwd...
  6. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not: So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the same password i have used for 2 years and just used and it says its incorrect. I have tried changing the password multiple...
  7. Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not

Cant login to my pc, says password is incorrect but its not: So the issue started the other day when i turned on my pc and logged in normally, then my pc froze and i restarted it. Then i tried to log in with the same password i have used for 2 years and just used and it says its incorrect. I have tried changing the password multiple...
  8. Unable to login to PC password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to PC password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.. ***Original title : Safe Boot restart password incorrect***...
  9. My password says its incorrect in safe Mode

My password says its incorrect in safe Mode: So I have a file on my computer that I cant delete for some odd reason and I looked up ta tutorial how to do it and it requires me to go into safe mode and put my password in but it says its incorrect and ive changed the password but im wondering how do I remove the password...
  10. win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password": hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for...