Windows 10: Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this.

Discus and support Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My original license for Windows 10 was through school, it expired and now I can't get even login to my own PC. I bought a new Windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeanPerser, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this.

My original license for Windows 10 was through school,

it expired and now I can't get even login to my own PC.

I bought a new Windows 10 home license.

How do I fix this?

How do I move over to the new license and login to my PC?

:)

SeanPerser, Apr 6, 2021

2. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Apr 6, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Apr 6, 2021
  4. aflodin Win User

Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this.

Windows License Expiring

Bought a PC last October from a company called Maxxx Computers. The computer came with Windows 10. I am now getting a warning message "your windows license will expire soon". When I try to input the product key that I was provided with my computer, I get an error message that I am not connected to my organizations server and a code 0xc004f074. I have tried to contact the vendor, but I not having any luck with that.

Have purchased many Windows computers but I have never experienced a license expiring. What type of license did I buy? Does this mean I need to purchase a license if I can't make the vendor fix this problem?

aflodin, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this.

1. Can't login to my PC, Windows 10, license expired. Bought new one, need to fix this. - Similar Threads - Can't login license

2. Windows 10 License Expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License Expired: I bought a laptop with windows 10 and after using it for months the windows license expired how do I activate it. even though I went to setting but can't find the protect key or the digital license [Original Title: activation]...
  3. how to fix windows 10 license expire

how to fix windows 10 license expire: how to fix windows 10 license expire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-license-expire/e8175be8-9d6e-49ba-a394-3cd86899b91a
  4. Windows 10 license expired.

Windows 10 license expired.: Windows 10 license expired. How do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-expired/52e03139-0fe0-4eaa-83ef-26848f10df97
  5. need help with windows license will expire soon

need help with windows license will expire soon: [ATTACH] i have tired everything. but its still showing that notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-license-will-expire-soon/6bf19753-0bc7-44e8-a40b-95c6a98d96db
  6. License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay

License expiring on a laptop bought on ebay: Hi all, I bought a 'opened but never used' laptop on ebay, advertised as having genuine windows 10 pro. After about a couple of months use at home I started getting the license will expire message. The option I have is to change product key and its saying its activated...
  7. Windows 10 License Expiring

Windows 10 License Expiring: It says my Windows License is about to expire, so me not knowing what to do, I bought a new key for it and it didn't work either. I'm stuck, i can't locate my key and i don't know what to do. Microsoft Support doesn't help because it's just a robot and i don't know what else...
  8. My windows 10 license is expiring

My windows 10 license is expiring: A few weeks ago, I started getting messages from the windows (or you could say my laptop) that my windows 10 license will be expiring soon. I upgraded from windows 8 for free, so i dont have a product key which meant that i needed a digital license. Problem is, my computer...
  9. Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft window's 10 and can't login: Bought minecraft for window's 10 and am unable to sign in. After clicking "sign in" I get an error message stating that "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong". Have researched for 4 days to resolve this issue but with no luck. Can...
  10. Just bought PC and can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Just bought PC and can't login: I just bought a new Samsung laptop. Went through the setup. Skipped the part on creating a microsoft acount. Set my password for the laptop. Played around for a while and every thing worked great. Shut down PC. Got on this morning and couldn't log in. I know what my password...